Hello/I have a problem

.VoLcoM!

Hey I play on one of your servers and I like it a lot. Well I was playing today and I got kicked for this reason. I'm pretty sure I know who it was by but I can't check because I'm currently kicked from your server. I was asking members about your clan etc. because I was interested in becoming a regular here, but not if I'm kicked like this.

http://imageshack.us...43/kickedn.png/

Just another random attention whore on server and nothing else but that's not a big deal, I see that shit everyday , first this guy pissed me when I was mortaring from axis spawn and he was xp whoring and doing /kill again and again and making his dead body fall on my face

screenshot133uw.jpg

screenshot134u.jpg

I putted him in spec and he started lying how he was helping me , sorry I don't have time for your lie and have to take SS of you putting in spec (wow really) coz its now daily shit of dealing of retards POS like you.

Now I started dealing with this retard spatula about who rainier and joe and almost whole server knows very well .. and this volcom started teaching me how should I deal with him.. sorry I don't have to hear or learn from you how to do admin or how to represent my clan... shut up when I am trying to fix something.. fair enough

screenshot136s.jpg

This topic is not my business but if i rememeber right admins should kick/ban etc. players with particular reasons so other admins in server and players understands the right reason why was he/she kicked/banned.Reasons like gtfo,byee,etc leaves other players clueless sometimes.That's what i've been told.

Its not about your business or Not , I think you can only say your Opinion about the Case

and,

Lets Admins take the Actions...So that why forums exist.

About my Opinion ,

sorry I don't have time for your lie and have to take SS of you putting in spec (wow really)

That's It , Thanks for posting.

Thanks,

Have fun !!

This topic is not my business but if i rememeber right admins should kick/ban etc. players with particular reasons so other admins in server and players understands the right reason why was he/she kicked/banned.Reasons like gtfo,byee,etc leaves other players clueless sometimes.That's what i've been told.

I agree with you there must be a particular reason or in clean words something that make sense , but at that time I was dealing with a daily complainer and volcom mr.smart ass without knowing the situation putted his leg in between teaching me how should I talk with that complainer... seriously I don't have much patience left for everybody comes on server act like a idiot to me and I keep telling them fairy stories and make them leave server happily .

• Like 1