Coffee The Black Gold

Rodhulf

Coffee The Black Gold  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which way do you brew your coffee?

• Regular Machine With Filter
    • Espresso Automatic
    • Espresso Manually
    • Aeropress
    • French Press
    • Moka Stove Top
    • Percolator
    • Other...

mmmm....

senseo (you can call that regular I guess) and instant coffee (=> end/start day in the morning on festivals, camping trips and so => or just when there is boiled water available: coffee the lazy way ^^)

and when I'm nearing the exams: a old regular coffee machine on my room, permanent filled with coffee

dam 50% of the terms in the poll I don't even know ^^

• Like 1

dam 50% of the terms in the poll I don't even know ^^

I did say that in my post too but edited it out because the way I wrote it seemed a bit arsey lol xD

I did say that in my post too but edited it out because the way I wrote it seemed a bit arsey lol xD

lol. I've heard the aeropress makes really good coffee, but my fancypants expensive coffee maker and french press make it kind of a moot point. I'm already bordering on coffee snob.

lol. I've heard the aeropress makes really good coffee, but my fancypants expensive coffee maker and french press make it kind of a moot point. I'm already bordering on coffee snob.

Lol coffee snob is a good thing! I use my BFC manual espresso and french press at home. The aeropress is perfect for work. I just have to grind some beans in the morning and then i will have GOOD coffee all day.