Beta has closed

MokhMan

haha same problem here :P

Don't really feel like spending 60 euro on a game if I know i'll always like Wolfenstein ET more anyways :]

Might buy it in a few months when it's cheaper and the F|A server is popular, I bought black ops for the F|A server, I haven't played it in ages now because there's no more F|A server there =(

Don't really feel like spending 60 euro on a game if I know i'll always like Wolfenstein ET more anyways :]

Might buy it in a few months when it's cheaper and the F|A server is popular, I bought black ops for the F|A server, I haven't played it in ages now because there's no more F|A server there =(

You have to pay €60?! It's only €50 here..

I'd love to buy BF3 - really does look spectacular.. (so does Red Orchestra to me - but that discussion doesnt belong in this thread :P) but I have no cash at all :(

I'd love to buy BF3 - really does look spectacular.. (so does Red Orchestra to me - but that discussion doesnt belong in this thread :P) but I have no cash at all :(

By BF3, it is really good. If you like to play PTO games :)

By BF3, it is really good. If you like to play PTO games :)

PTO? :unsure:

I think I would chose BF3 over RO2 simply because BF has a much larger reputation IMO.. (not that I'm at all clued-up with gaming stuff).. But meh, I can't do it anyway.. Really dont have a penny.. Im borrowing just to eat right now.

Also 60€ here. Just order in an other country. I ordered in the UK, only 34€.

Idc if its on german or english.

And so the new game begins..............You will be missed cod4

Agreed. I still play CoD4 cause its my favourite CoD game from the whole series

But it has a lot of cheaters and a few Modded servers which are fun but kind of blank