Tons of PC issues

General

Ive read a ton of reviews. Over 50% had major issues ranging from game crashing to it freezing aswell as it having many ingame glitches etc. every peson who bought a disc had to install the entir game, which for my internet, is unacceptable. 180kpbs average

also read a lot about how crappy origin is

I bought my BF3 disc from Gamestop and didn't have to download the whole game, just the patch. People who have game crashing and freezing I suspect have shitty PCs because every person I know hasn't had any of these "issues" your talking about. Crashing and freezing happens in any game, especially in new released games, and any of the major issues will be resolved in the next patch or so. But if these early issues are enough to deter you than so be it, I'm just trying to tell you that for most people the game runs pretty flawless.

Oh and the initial patch is about 500 megs so at 180kpbs you should have it downloaded in under an hour. More than fast enough.

• Like 1

i have no lagg and no problems with the stabilization - even on Non-EU-Server. game makes lot of fun and everything is running well for me so gogogog :) need to play with you like in good old times

• Like 1