Joker's hobby

Joker

I will start this section with my hobby.

I took it up few months ago, not a big thing.

What I do is collecting the little cups/openers of energy drinks, beers(most of them are of beers)

Funny thing is that I never drank more alcohol than a glass of shampayne yet I have hundreds of little caps stiched to a chain.

My biggest 'sponsor' is a retired old man neighbour of my grandparents who started sending insane amount of them. He said he is drinking one can of beer(0,5L) every day yet I get 60 cups from him thru my grandparents every week. One of us fails at Maths.

Don't have any idea at present what to do with them apart from letting them on the chain(thought it will take years to get that full)

Maybe something like this:

0608_mire_nem_j%C3%B3_a_dobozos%C3%BCdit%C5%91.jpg

You collected them and presented it to your girlfriend who would redeem it for a .... well.... you know....

o.0 Riiiiight.. That's weird :L But quite funny.. High school brews some weird traditions xD