Adopted girl starved, left outside to die

Crasher

The parents of a 13-year-old girl adopted from Ethiopia have been accused of starving and locking the girl outside — resulting in hypothermia that killed her.

Hanna Williams was found dead in her backyard on May 12, naked and wrapped in a sheet. She had been living with her adoptive parents, Larry and Carri Williams, since coming to America from Ethiopia in 2008...

http://www.msnbc.msn...s/#.ToZsmWEuNR0

Edited by Chuckun
Title Spelling :)

Why would you bother adopting if you are going to treat the child like this! How horrible for that poor girl. Already having to deal with a new country and language. Thinking she is going to finally have a family, only to be treated like nothing. Breaks my heart people can be so heartless and cruel :(

Why would you bother adopting if you are going to treat the child like this! How horrible for that poor girl. Already having to deal with a new country and language. Thinking she is going to finally have a family, only to be treated like nothing. Breaks my heart people can be so heartless and cruel :(

In some places, like where I live, you get a tax break or government aid for adopting children. Its not uncommon for some people to load up on orpahned children just so that they can live off the money and not work at all....it really seems like a bad incentive in my opinion.

• Like 2

In some places, like where I live, you get a tax break or government aid for adopting children. Its not uncommon for some people to load up on orpahned children just so that they can live off the money and not work at all....it really seems like a bad incentive in my opinion.

Here it is very hard to adopt, even other Aussie kids. Its very strict and you have an age limit. I understand that its has to be that way, but so many kids could go to good homes here if it wasnt so

Yes omg, some people just don't care about others... in my eyes they don't deserve to live at all, not even in prison

Here it is very hard to adopt, even other Aussie kids. Its very strict and you have an age limit. I understand that its has to be that way, but so many kids could go to good homes here if it wasnt so

Yes I think it's also strict here in Holland, you need a good job and house to adopt someone here I think

Bring them to me I have a few ideas on how to torture these scumbags.

I have a pair of lineman's pliers you can use to remove small parts such as fingers and toes... Just use a blowtorch with some MAP gas to cauterize :)

This is just disgusting to read, especially in this day and age.

I have a pair of lineman's pliers you can use to remove small parts such as fingers and toes... Just use a blowtorch with some MAP gas to cauterize :)

+1 Anything for revenge after what these adopted parents did.