Someone like Eminem?

refL3x:>

EMINEM FAN RIGHT HERE

let me start by saying no rapper has ever rapped like him. All rappers rap about girls or cars or about there riches but eminem never had these things he never actually owned cars throughout his life and the only the thing he raps about is life and they way people attach to him is amazing and his lines rhyme over every line and his chrouses are amazing and unlike other pop artists he doesnt does repetative lyric

yea im a eminem fan his new shit isnt that great still better than all other rappers but compared to himself hes not that great ... his old shit is the best

• Like 1

dr dre brought - Eminem, Busta Ryhmes, Snoop Dogg, 2pac, 50 Cent (Eminem FOUND 50 Cent and told Dr. Dre about him, so really Eminem is the reason 50 Cent is here) Jay-Z, and Alicia Keys famous, and I'm pretty sure he got Ice Cube and Notorious B.I.G.

• Administrators

dr dre brought - Eminem, Busta Ryhmes, Snoop Dogg, 2pac, 50 Cent (Eminem FOUND 50 Cent and told Dr. Dre about him, so really Eminem is the reason 50 Cent is here) Jay-Z, and Alicia Keys famous, and I'm pretty sure he got Ice Cube and Notorious B.I.G.

And I am pretty sure that you don't know what you are talking about.

• Like 2

I like Eminem, I can say I used to listen to his songs a lot a few years back but nowadays the only time I listen is when it magically pops up on shuffle on my ipod which is rare. I loved it when he was in D12, the songs they made were priceless and awesome! My favourite song by Eminem is Til I Collapse, best song for a workout/cycle :)