Potential Cure for Cancer, but Pharmacies hide conspiracy

Crasher

• Administrators

To be honest I don't think they could keep such a cure (or a successful attempt at) secret even if they tried it. Imagine that whoever brings it on the market is going to be bombarded with money.

Nice vid kami

Little Incorrect in some case. Science has moved forward by good times. take example of HSV-1 virus. The reason I know more about this is because lately my friend got it and I have been doing some research for it. Actually this companies make more profit by selling HSV anti biotic medicines rather then selling cure for it. If you find cure, it's short time money and after that no one is going to buy that back.

60-80% people in america get HSV-1 according to stats. So now this corporate assholes are not willing to give up there profit income out of 70% people.

• Like 2

Yes of course.. But there's no big money to be made, because no single person can own it and distribute it. And not only does that make it non-valuable to investors, but it also means that revenue made from other cancer treatments (yes, they all harvest revenue), will decline or cease if a superior drug comes into play. So unless someone can patent a drug and yield high revenue from it due to noone else being able to sell such a thing (which in this case is not possible) then they will not allow a superior drug to enter the equation.

Of course they can distribute it. Why shouldn't they be able to? And yes, I do agree that the revenue harvested by the former treatments would decline but the first company would 1. get more revenue due to the "increased effect" (= more valuable for the customer = higher prize) of the medicine and 2. because it would take a lot of the market share of the rival companies. According to your logic every big company stops the production of their medicine once a generic one gets on the market...

Happy *in'

Our great scientist and doctors here in Australia have just created a drug that isnt a cure for cancer, (I dont believe there is or can be one set cure) But is possibly a better alternative to chemo. it is only in the early stages, but will will be shipped overseas and human trials will be taking place.

• Administrators

Our great scientist and doctors here in Australia have just created a drug that isnt a cure for cancer, (I dont believe there is or can be one set cure) But is possibly a better alternative to chemo. it is only in the early stages, but will will be shipped overseas and human trials will be taking place.

I hope it's successful. In what phase trials is? If it's phase 1 then it would be out in next 10-15 years.

This is how clinical trial goes normally unless drug is fast track approved.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clinical_trial

Yes we don't test on our own ppl ^^

I hope it's successful. In what phase trials is? If it's phase 1 then it would be out in next 10-15 years.

This is how clinical trial goes normally unless drug is fast track approved.

http://en.wikipedia..../Clinical_trial

Yes its only in the very early stages, so they have said it will be a few years before they will start using it as a treatment, Fingers crossed.