Battlefield 3 - Beta

SkWaL'

The rumor was true, we can play Caspian Border. And holy shit, this is awesome ! The map is giant, 64 players (mode conquest) vehicles everywhere (sorry nordwolf :P), this is Battlefield, no doubt :)

The password is : sexyelevator

But it will change everyday.

Yeah, all settings are in Menu.

But some of options are disabled.

For the keybindings, it's a bit bugged. You must use keyboard to change your keys, not the mouse. You will be "stuck" in menu with the mouse. And some binds (like mouse3/mouse4/mouse5 by exemple) doesn't work for now.

capture3yav.jpg

Edited to add a pic.

Edited by SkWaL

How do you access this menu?

When i launch the beta it simply takes me to a server browser hosted through an internet browser. When i go to enter a server it gives me an error message saying i need to update my drivers, but i cant because nvidia has not released those drivers for my video card, a Geforce 9800 GTX. It then takes me to the server where i can delpoy and customize the load out, but not access any kind of main menu.

You can access to this Menu only when you are alive. This is a bit stupid because you can be killed when you change settings...

Press ESC and the menu appears.

Drivers for your card, for the beta : Windows 7: http://www.nvidia.fr/object/win7-winvista-64bit-285.38-beta-driver-fr.html

Windows XP : http://www.nvidia.fr/object/winxp-285.38-beta-driver-fr.html