Forums signature request

hmm don't know... Like destruction day is close but.. hmm let me think about that.. destruction days is close..I'm coming

but dunno yet.. anyway try using this. As for the refence well I think that everyone should appreciate that because you did not have something to win from all that but still you are a very willing person :)

sry about that and I really am but this is a mistake from my side i posted days instead of day. Damn I must always check if I have made any mistake... And could you add a third fullstop? Another mistake on my side. Sry About that... The sigs is very good but, you know after that the english will look right. Damn... sry about that

oh, and now i owe you three :D

well actually could you remove that s from the word days so it will become day? well I should feel guilty right now for obliging you to edit it again but if you say its easy then its ok... after you remove it it will be perfect

ah finally... Thanks very much :) hope i didn't become some sort of a burden. Ah now it seems very nice

Of course not ! This is normal I didn't do the perfect sign at the 1st test.

Now, toxicc' turn ! Not very easy to do...

Hah im really interested how u gonna manage to make this, but im here if u will need anything :P

Hah im really interested how u gonna manage to make this, but im here if u will need anything :P

I really don't know yet... You want an animated gif, is that right ?

I really don't know yet... You want an animated gif, is that right ?

yeh like it's at that vid showing, last 10 sec those effects that would be animated at this gif same effects from those 10 sec.

goku.gif

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/Danzer-/goku.gif

Oh, this... I though you wanted something like a "real sign" (like 450x150 px).

thats the orignal what i wanted, seems epic know to read my minds very well :P

But i would like to see ur idea too Yama, maybe u have some good stuffs in ur head and i would be glad that u would use it and make smth nice :P