Forums signature request

Just when you thought that you had enough to do already

Well I would like to add this gif to my signature but I not sure if this is ok or how to do it properly so we can see image when replies are sent

http://toastedblog.org/gallery/albums/f ... adkill.gif

Also searching for an idea for a avatar for myself :hmm . Yes it would be easy to put an image of an animals guts all over the place but......I would prefer something a little more tactful, if you get my meaning! Any ideas or images on this one please

:thanks

See ya on the wild side

at least 1 more week till i get back to my main PC at home. untill then, i personelly cant make sigs but others might be able to.

avatar for roadkill might be a rabbit or other small critter with its eyes wide open.

hobbit, are you wanting stuff done to the picture, or just how it is cut into the size of a sig?

hobbit, are you wanting stuff done to the picture, or just how it is cut into the size of a sig?

Resize to sig size and add my name and F|A scrim team to it :)

at least 1 more week till i get back to my main PC at home. untill then, i personelly cant make sigs but others might be able to.

avatar for roadkill might be a rabbit or other small critter with its eyes wide open.

quote]

Thanks for your response all good

hey, could i have a sig?

i'd like the words to be lololol yum...i laugh when i kill you! or something like that. Um, i'd also like to include a ET screenshot (any old one, although something funny would be appreciated :) ).

The colors could be pink (i wanna show i'ma girly!) and have some girly stuff.

TY to whoever makes my sig!

hey just wonderin if any1 gets bored/has the time if they could hook me up with a image for a sig nothing huge or anything something like a axis on 1 side a alli on the other and my name in the center -|-()|<3|) and +o|<3|) (colors for the 1st name -|-() orange |< grey 3|) orange ) colors for the 2nd name +o black |< green 3|) black no hurry not picky about the job class's used in the pics of the axis n allis or anything else really (other than the names)

If anyone is creative enough to make one for me i'll use it. I don't have any ideas, but luckily I don't have standards either, so anything will do. I'm just tired of being the avatar-less and signature-less guy here.

If anyone is creative enough to make one for me i'll use it. I don't have any ideas, but luckily I don't have standards either, so anything will do. I'm just tired of being the avatar-less and signature-less guy here.

You should write "I'm not creative enought to come up with a sig" instead in its place lol

• 2 weeks later...

lolyum.png

i did not know really what you wanted, so i just threw something together. if you dont like it, feel free to throw it back

hobbit.png

same for you

beckoning.png

you didnt care so i just made something :)

i dont know how to add gifs to my sigs, sorry roadkill