Forums signature request

i dont know how long the line is and i dont want to make it look like i should be taken care of before anyone else, so i just want my name FA|Pepe in something that is abstract

dont spend too much time on mine cuz i really dont care when it gets done, i just feel left out cuz im one of the only people to not have one. :P

thx

can someone do one for me? yes i know another one, but as im sure some of you have noticed i have a new name, but i need a sig for said name, so yeah here goes

Name = obil>ion

Picture = i have a couple, i want to see what u can do with each one(whoever does this :D ), all with the same name and saying in it, and if u get REALLY creative, try to combine some of the pictures, wth lol

obil.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/Danzer-/obil.jpg

Enjoy. :hi

damn, that is nice, and dont take this the wrong way, i am more than grateful, trust me, but, couple minor changes would just... it would be perfect, i LOVE =F|A= and all, but im not a clan member, and i plan on using this on more than one forum, probably like 6 total lol, and i almost cried not seeing my slogan :( which is----> "Afraid?... You Really Should Be." aaaaand i know im annoying sorry lol, idk if its possible, or if it might be too much of a hassle cuz i know im already being a pest, but, could you possibly make it... aaah idk how to word this, the color... shit!...um... a red tint! thats it, and possibly make his eyes like a uh.. glowing red maybe.. or even glowing white, yeah white, sorry i type as i think lol, bad habit i know, never looks pretty this way, but it works for me lol, but seriously thank you!, shit thought of another minor thing, could u make it larger? its kinda small for my taste, if not its cool, i like it already, but after that, the shit would be PERFECT on EVERY level hehe :D

a

can someone do one for me? yes i know another one, but as im sure some of you have noticed i have a new name, but i need a sig for said name, so yeah here goes

Name = obil>ion

Picture = i have a couple, i want to see what u can do with each one(whoever does this :D ), all with the same name and saying in it, and if u get REALLY creative, try to combine some of the pictures, wth lol

obil.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/Danzer-/obil.jpg

Enjoy. :hi

this was vary nice!!! i wouldnt mind having the same one with my nick on it!! ah, yama and epicofail are very nice at this... Wish i was too :(

damn, that is nice, and dont take this the wrong way, i am more than grateful, trust me, but, couple minor changes would just... it would be perfect, i LOVE =F|A= and all, but im not a clan member, and i plan on using this on more than one forum, probably like 6 total lol, and i almost cried not seeing my slogan :( which is----> "Afraid?... You Really Should Be." aaaaand i know im annoying sorry lol, idk if its possible, or if it might be too much of a hassle cuz i know im already being a pest, but, could you possibly make it... aaah idk how to word this, the color... shit!...um... a red tint! thats it, and possibly make his eyes like a uh.. glowing red maybe.. or even glowing white, yeah white, sorry i type as i think lol, bad habit i know, never looks pretty this way, but it works for me lol, but seriously thank you!, shit thought of another minor thing, could u make it larger? its kinda small for my taste, if not its cool, i like it already, but after that, the shit would be PERFECT on EVERY level hehe :D

obil-1.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/Danzer-/obil-1.jpg

hmm about the size, if I make it bigger, it would lose quality and just wouldn't look good as it does with this size.

obil-1.jpg

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb257/Danzer-/obil-1.jpg

hmm about the size, if I make it bigger, it would lose quality and just wouldn't look good as it does with this size.

OMG! :o i think i just creamed my pants, thats f'in sexy! wow... thank you :thanks seriously thanks wow.. awesome!

thats a challenge for a real skillz... I tried my self but I suck!!! dont rofl @ me. Im just a noob in that because not everything is for everyone...

-bitmap3.jpg

Ok time for my creativity. It would be nice if the eye was shining! and the nickname written and then... "you wont see him coming but you' ll definately see him leaving"... (not mine) And blood spilled from the letters and like a scar on his face...

-bitmap4.jpg

it would be nice if the pic was brighter... and like a good moto that has to do with destruction and then the nickname with bright letters

i'm not lazy.. i just suck at this... This is not only for me you could make it for another person.. Check it out

soz for my english at this post i was in a hurry

anyone know to make gifs from pics out?

i mean if u could make from this pic some special effects like it's at clip showing

thepowerofasaiyan_2-1.jpg

At the end, last 10 secs, need that kind of effects at pic posted above. Is it posibble to do smth like that?

-bitmap4.jpg

it would be nice if the pic was brighter... and like a good moto that has to do with destruction and then the nickname with bright letters

Hum, I don't understand what you want (in bold). Can you explain please ?

anyone know to make gifs from pics out?

i mean if u could make from this pic some special effects like it's at clip showing

thepowerofasaiyan_2-1.jpg

At the end, last 10 secs, need that kind of effects at pic posted above. Is it posibble to do smth like that?

Nice challenge. Maybe make a gif with the video... I'll look this tomorrow. ;)

thanks. I owe you two

You don't owe me anything ;).

Yeah that was my mistake I was in a hurry and I posted moto instead of text message.

ok here it goes: a text message associated with destruction

not necessary though... you wasted enough time for making my sigs :D

Like a proverb ? I prefer that you give me a message because my english is not very good, so, to create or translate a proverb, it's too risky to have a good one :D.

Thanks for the reference in your signature. B)