LoL so i guess i hack?

|HNM|Maximus|FF|

well daredevil i was playing on your hardcore server and for like 4 to 6 maps this guy just kept calling me a hacker and wanted to know where the admins where it was so funny here is a screen shot of it

wet-20090731-092658.png

so do you mind telling this noobie about me and how i hate hackers bro thanks alot and cool server i'll be playing on there alot more it was fun!!!

• Administrators

Well those could be server regulars. We are definitely short of admins considering our 7 ET servers. But we are not in rush so it's gonna take a while. If i am not wrong you are on level 3.

!mute name 1m I don't hack and complain on forums.

You should be happy that non of our leaders ban without proof. Some clan leaders and members just like to ban without proof. I just got banned on one server when I was showing my friend NQ mode. LOL

i pla y hardcore mostly these days, don't recognize that player, if they don't stop bitching mute like dare say, complaining is what forums are for. :hi

@Dare- shame on you cheater ;)

• Administrators
i saw this boner biter ^^ i woulda muted him for you but i reformatted my PC, no admin lvl anymore :twisted:

remember always backup your etkey its in the etmain folder :D

• 3 weeks later...
i saw this boner biter ^^ i woulda muted him for you but i reformatted my PC, no admin lvl anymore :twisted:

will do next time i been f***ed for like 3- weeks with no sihn of daredevil to fix my admin..

will do next time i been f***ed for like 3- weeks with no sihn of daredevil to fix my admin..

dead thread revived.

forum troll detected.

seriously, if you were patient and just let them do their thing, maybe they wouldve done it already.

if you were joe or dare, would you want to give admin to a person who keeps saying GIMME MY ADMIN GIMME MY ADMIN?

just my 2 cents

dead thread revived.

forum troll detected.

seriously, if you were patient and just let them do their thing, maybe they wouldve done it already.

if you were joe or dare, would you want to give admin to a person who keeps saying GIMME MY ADMIN GIMME MY ADMIN?

just my 2 cents

+1