What is going on?

kogucik

Hey. I started to play COD4 like one month ago on TDM low ping server ;) And i have some questions to you :

Where i can find some rules ?

Is there any admins? I saw only one admin one time.

Is there something like SL or TB like in wolfenstein so i can check my rate?

Is there some commands for more fps, maxpackets etc same as in WOLF ET`? :P

And meybe some tips for me how to be good? ;>

Meybe it is a funny or stupid questions but i began to play not long ago and i just wanna know everything . Thanks for all ansvers ;)

General rules really apply to all game servers. Specific might be on the forum I think? I know the COD4 Hardcore server doesnt allow Marty, Last Stand, or grenade launchers.

I'm pretty sure it's a little different on TDM.

If you have level on TDM, you can use the command !rules

Well since you're a member on ET I can set your level on TDM LOW PING. Just add me on xfire whenever you want me to.

TDM's server have the .$F# as admins on most of the time we share this server with them, so feel free to ask them for tips and such.

Rules on there are simple ; No Glitching, No Nade Switching, No hacking and Respect All Players.

There's no Perks restriction, so feel free to use all the perks you want :)

The levels between CoD4 and ET are exchangeable in FA, since you've level 8 on ET, you'll have level 8 on CoD :)

I think, but I'm not sure, that the main language on all servers is English. If you speak a few words in another language that's most of the time fine (especially if you're helping someone), but don't do it too often or too long.

Furthermore, use !cmdlist to see which commands you have. With !help cmdlist you can see what they will do. On CoD4, you'll use !pl for playerlist (with ID), and "!warn [part of nick | ID] reason" most, if necessary (level 8 doesn't have !kick/etc). Throw a !rules if necessary. Rating is not possible, the best you can do is check !stats (gives, well, stats).

To be good, just play it somewhere between often and way too often :P

There are a lot of people who doesn't speak english, but aren't a problem either. Basicly because they (usually) don't talk :)

There isn't a problem when two people use the same key, where only one of them has admin powers within FA, as long as you make clear that he shouldn't (ab)use the admin powers. But since it's your father and not your evil brother (default excuse for anything game-related), I think you can work that out :)

TDM's server have the .$F# as admins on most of the time we share this server with them

.$F# :D

Everything else is spot on, glitchers and nade switchers are the normal issue during Euro peak hours.

#sF I saw them :D

What about langue? Only English ?

We use xfire to communicate whilst on the server, feel free to join our xfire group if you want http://www.xfire.com/communities/skilledfraternity/

.$F# :D

Everything else is spot on, glitchers and nade switchers are the normal issue during Euro peak hours.

Lol, I knew I made a mistake spelling the name :P Sorry. I fixed it.

There are a lot of people who doesn't speak english, but aren't a problem either. Basicly because they (usually) don't talk :)

There isn't a problem when two people use the same key, where only one of them has admin powers within FA, as long as you make clear that he shouldn't (ab)use the admin powers. But since it's your father and not your evil brother (default excuse for anything game-related), I think you can work that out :)

But when my father plays and some cheater etc is on server poeples can be angry that "admin" dosent do anything with that. Then they can complain on me on forum and i will have problems ;)

I will told you or aplly when im ready to be admin in cod ;)

Give him a different profile and a name without =F|A=-tags (preferable not your own nick too). He will not visible as an admin, hence not blamed for it. He has the admin powers, but as long as he doesn't use it, no player will know :)

yes, but that's fun :P

There are so-called trainers which unlock everything in your profile. Since your profile is local (and independend of the server, hence, Punkbuster is not involved), it's 'legal' to use. Anyway, since it's fun to achieve everything yourself, I've never used it.

• Administrators

yes, but that's fun :P

There are so-called trainers which unlock everything in your profile. Since your profile is local (and independend of the server, hence, Punkbuster is not involved), it's 'legal' to use. Anyway, since it's fun to achieve everything yourself, I've never used it.

Sometimes they have trojans in it and some people get busted too for using those. Be careful of what you use.