new map suggestion for rotation

How about throwing Strike and possibly Showdown into the mix for a while? Showdown might be a little small for anything but TDM if theres a lot of people on but I think both would be fun to play.

-Cy

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

hi FA admins. I would really like to see chinatown domination again.

i think playing objectives is really fun and i think chinatown is a great map for playing objectives.

i know we had it on the rotation in the past but that was a long time ago, let's give it a try again please?

as it stands i think the map rotation is pretty balanced but please note (and GI-Joe pointed this out a few days ago):

WHENEVER THE MAP ROTATES TO DOWNPOUR EVERYBODY LEAVES!!!

sorry don't mean to be obnoxious but many FA have also pointed this out in-game, but it seems like nobody has actually suggested we remove this map in the forum...

thanks and good night guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I know that there is lots of people that don't like this maps but I really miss Block and Bog. Most of the players really hate Block cuz everyone is camping. But it's pretty easy to flank the enemy team if there is 6-10 players on each team.

I know that there is lots of people that don't like this maps but I really miss Block and Bog. Most of the players really hate Block cuz everyone is camping. But it's pretty easy to flank the enemy team if there is 6-10 players on each team.

However there aren't 6-10 teams on each team these days, <13 is very unlikely.

Secondly, Bog is way too small for our server.

However there aren't 6-10 teams on each team these days, <13 is very unlikely.

Secondly, Bog is way too small for our server.

yeah you are right about its very unlikely that is less than 13 player on each team. But what about adding Block to the rotation for a short time and see what people think?

you're asking the wrong person, I hate block

It has been online before in rotation, but there are always complaints. For some maps less than others, but there are always complaints.