Long

please guys give us back minas = we miss the map so :cry

please make me happy :D

greetz Long

Edited by LoNg

They complain when we have it, but the minute its gone we get topics for getting it back...Best option is just to play it on the other server..

:) :):) I'm so happy its gone, don't listen to these guys above. I'm never gonna miss that map. It kinda made me feel like some ex-girlfriend was trying to keep hanging out with me but I only saw her every so often when I really just want to not see her anymore. Burn the Minas file and please never bring it back to Jay2. Thank you come again.

• 5 weeks later...

:) :):) I'm so happy its gone, don't listen to these guys above. I'm never gonna miss that map. It kinda made me feel like some ex-girlfriend was trying to keep hanging out with me but I only saw her every so often when I really just want to not see her anymore. Burn the Minas file and please never bring it back to Jay2. Thank you come again.

I like this, you have 100% right! :P