TWL Possibly Making a Return to ET

Brisk

In light of the failure that BRINK has turned out to be, a number of old ET players have been petitioning TWL (Team Warfare League) to start up some good old American ET competition once more. While we've gotten word that they are seriously considering it, any additional expression of interest would be very helpful at this point.

The competition, at this point, would likely be a 5v5 Stopwatch ladder - I suspect using the SLAC anti-cheat to keep things clean. When teams prove the viability of a league through activity and stability, then things would shift into a fully-formed league.

If you would like this to happen, what do you need to do? Express your interest on the TWL forums, at this link. If you already have a team (perhaps =F|A= would like to field one of their own? ;) ) then you can include that in your post on TWL, or alternatively make a post on the Crossbreed forums (which TWL admins are also monitoring), here.

I would really like to see some North and South American ET competition get going again, so I hope this post finds receptive ears.

~ Brisk

Edited by Brisk

• Administrators

IMO SLAC option would be best. At least cheat free. :)

Brink was such a fail. If you notice ET was fail to at start, it's the modding community who developed it as it is today, especially Bani.

I am not buying any more games from SD. All ends up in showcase.

Good luck!

IMO SLAC option would be best. At least cheat free. :)

Brink was such a fail. If you notice ET was fail to at start, it's the modding community who developed it as it is today, especially Bani.

I am not buying any more games from SD. All ends up in showcase.

Good luck!

ETmain sucked ass. I agree, the mods are what made ET great.