Cod 4 TDM FAmily Game Weekend

Baska

Last time I dl'ed 1.7 I had to reinstall the whole thing cause I couldn't get on HC/other server.

Use one of the patch selectors that have been made for purposes like this :P

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We will be trying this again tonight guys! If you need help with getting to 1.7 just hit me up on xfire. Do it for the clan and help us populate killbox like it once was. The hardcore server is good, one night of not playing hc will not kill you or the server. Do us all a favor and join and have fun! Avaa has busted her ass to try to get people on there so DO IT!!!!!

Not only me, Demir is busting his ass too, to help this server. None of you guys stayed FOR MORE THAN ONE GOD DAMN MAP. I'm mad? Yes I am. Been trying to get Killbox on rail again, but most of you guys doesn't seems to even care about it. " oh, I don't like regular, oh i can't get the patch to work' Excuses after excuses. How many times did I join HC even if I don't like it? So can't you guys do the same to help a server getting populated?

I'm not busting mine anymore. It's pretty much pointless. It doesn't seem to be doing a bit of good. Take care guys!

wait it's the week end, if you're not there who I'm gonna mess with :mellow:

seriously if you have trouble with patch, I can make a little video tutorial: how to install, run and switch between 1.6 or 1.7 without trouble???

personally have both installation, it took 12 or 13 GB space but it working great with the same key ;)

post-181-0-35703000-1311459340_thumb.jpg

wait it's the week end, if you're not there who I'm gonna mess with :mellow:

seriously if you have trouble with patch, I can make a little video tutorial: how to install, run and switch between 1.6 or 1.7 without trouble???

personally have both installation, it took 12 or 13 GB space but it working great with the same key ;)

I would appreciate if you could make a tutorial, an easy and fast way to switch in between both patches! Would be awesome!

I was on killbox early this morning with a few people, Really boosted it to them and it sounds like they might play there regularly.:D

Thanks for the help Farg!