metal_scum

Star Trek-Star Wars  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Star Trek-Star Wars

• Star wars
    • Star trek
    • The godfather(off)

• Administrators

You star wars versus trekkie sci fi kids crack me up. I like and dislike both equally, but I will give Gene Roddenberry more originality in concept than George Lucas' borrowed script and knock off of Samurai 7 (1954) + Space Battleship Yamato (1974) and calling it his own samurai sci-fi masterpiece. :P But I admit, I have a special place for StarWars 4, 5, and 6, but StarWars 1, 2 and 3, was as much garbage as Star Trek's DeepSpace9.

How anyone can take this subject seriously after the last 3 star wars is beyond me. It was crap. JarJar anyone??? rofl, I mean seriously you idiots wanna go JarJar vs Trek??? LMFAO.

Last Star trek straight up kicked ass and blows the Star Wars crap (as its become) away.

For reference, I actually saw the original Star Wars movie in the Theatre (several times as it was before vhs u young pricks and movies stayed in theatres for years at that time). I've seen ALL the Star Trek and Star Wars movies in theatre. Considering the last Star Trek in my opinion, that shit blows away Star wars if you count the last 3 with its horrid bad acting, bad directing, bullshit story lines etc (seriously outside of the light saber battles those 3 movies sucked ass in every way).

Original SW was better than original Trek or equal to, however the last 3 SW movies can't compare to the latest ST movie outside of the great saber battles.

George Lucas should have his ass lined up against the wall and shot for his latest work. Lost ALL respect and you kids need a clue. Last 3 SW movies were just plain aweful when it comes to acting, directing, story, etc. Seriously that shit was crap. Lightsaber battle scenes kicked ass, but its like Lucas only gave a shit about that and let the rest of the shit be second rate B-flick material.

• Administrators
How anyone can take this subject seriously after the last 3 star wars is beyond me. It was crap. JarJar anyone??? rofl, I mean seriously you idiots wanna go JarJar vs Trek??? LMFAO.

Last Star trek straight up kicked ass and blows the Star Wars crap (as its become) away.

For reference, I actually saw the original Star Wars movie in the Theatre (several times as it was before vhs u young pricks and movies stayed in theatres for years at that time). I've seen ALL the Star Trek and Star Wars movies in theatre. Considering the last Star Trek in my opinion, that shit blows away Star wars if you count the last 3 with its horrid bad acting, bad directing, bullshit story lines etc (seriously outside of the light saber battles those 3 movies sucked ass in every way).

Original SW was better than original Trek or equal to, however the last 3 SW movies can't compare to the latest ST movie outside of the great saber battles.

George Lucas should have his ass lined up against the wall and shot for his latest work. Lost ALL respect and you kids need a clue. Last 3 SW movies were just plain aweful when it comes to acting, directing, story, etc. Seriously that shit was crap. Lightsaber battle scenes kicked ass, but its like Lucas only gave a shit about that and let the rest of the shit be second rate B-flick material.

Amen SuicidalManiac. I agree about the latest StarWars movies: 1, 2, 3 being garbage compared to 4 (a new hope), 5 (empire strikes back), and 6(return of the jedi), and they were a million times better than overdone CG candy he called a movie. But the latest StarTrek movie to me had ... nothing to do with Gene Roddenberry's universe of StarTrek, especially with the complete alternate universe caused by the Romulan paradox and now with the Vulcans practically extinct. I think Gene Roddenberry would be a bit surprised by that movie considering that the new writers at Paramount can pretty much write any story to direct a completely new audience of kids who were born when/after TheNextGeneration (1987-1994) was produced. Now where's Daniels around when the 29th century Federation needed him to resolve alternate timelines in the past? I agree though the latest StarTrek movie was better than these recent gimmick StarWars movies just because George Lucas was smokin' a bit too much space spliff when he made JarJar'tard that's for sure.

Meeesssaa jamacan 'tard'tard head fohr tha kiddies!

star-wars-jar-jar-binks.jpg

jarjar.jpg