COD4 Tacticts; general

Gotcha

Strategy for inducing rage:

1.Place a claymore near a doorway/ chokepoint, but leave it very open, so enemies can blow it up.

2. Place another claymore behind it (not directly), somewhere you would place it if you wanted to kill the person.

3. ????

4. Profit

What'll likely happen (if they don't have bomb squad), is that they'll either shoot or trip the first clay, get damaged, and feel safe to keep sprinting, and they trip he second claymore. I've gotten many a 10-year old to scream "f***ING CLAYMORE CAMPER!" and other obscene things I didn't know 10-year olds were capable of saying.

If I may add...

-when snipers complain about smoke, throw more smoke!!!

Then shoot near the white bubbles over their head as they type more complaints.

-Instead of complaining about campers, cook a nade and run into the camp.

Then airstrike the spawn as they complain to the admins about marty.

-Camp the camp site.

-Use night vision if you hate people spectating you.

-Spray those mounted machine guns the entire match.

-Use RPG's, always!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I know the answer to this but gonna ask anyway because it drives me crazy!! When you get your 5th kill and your AS is there a way to save it for later? Drives me crazy to get my AStrike and then get a 7th kill and get the Heli.. I always die trying to hurry up and use my AS LOL

Thanks for the help

Curve

:help The Clan! Donate today

No you can't. Drives me insane too. I rather have an airstrike than a heli on maps as Bog for example.

The only solution is to get yourself killed, or at least don't kill others. But that might cause you to die :P

Absolutely Moneyshot. Please feel free to respond, add, whatever brother. Actually, I am a bit surprised by the amount and quality of responses this little thing received.

Absolutely Moneyshot. Please feel free to respond, add, whatever brother. Actually, I am a bit surprised by the amount and quality of responses this little thing received.

UGHHHH.. I r has trubblez understand1ngz teh s4rcasmz...

Run around with c4, breaking windows and cars and throwing them inside and proceeding to camp next to it until an enemy runs by and you blow both of you to bits OR throwing your c4, one on the wall and one on the ceiling, next to a door and waiting till an enemy runs in and you blow the both of you up OR running up to people throwing down c4 next to them and still blowing the both of you up. This is all a legitimate strategy I've developed in the past few days. Also you have to yell JIHAAAAAAAD!

Run around with c4, breaking windows and cars and throwing them inside and proceeding to camp next to it until an enemy runs by and you blow both of you to bits OR throwing your c4, one on the wall and one on the ceiling, next to a door and waiting till an enemy runs in and you blow the both of you up OR running up to people throwing down c4 next to them and still blowing the both of you up. This is all a legitimate strategy I've developed in the past few days. Also you have to yell JIHAAAAAAAD!

Yes. Also, aim at the ground with an RPG, and as soon as you start to get shot at, fire, deliberately blowing yourself and (possibly) your victim.

Yes. Also, aim at the ground with an RPG, and as soon as you start to get shot at, fire, deliberately blowing yourself and (possibly) your victim.

Ha! U R a maniac! Love it Brother. You have actually done something like this TO ME And I'm gonna knife ur ass for it!

You got that from me, long long ago. -.-

• 3 weeks later...

IF I may add ...

SHOOT DOWN THE F@:censored%$'ING HELICOPTER'S ASAP !!! so you don't fARGing let them rack up MORE KILLS and Get MORE F'n AIRSTRIKE'S and MORE F'n HELICOPTER'S !!!

for sh!ts sake people ! :mad

Ever wonder why one side TOTALLY DOMINATES another ... yup THE HELICOPTER'S and AIRSTRIKE'S.

I know your 3 kill streak is really cool and rad and all ... and you want your own AirStrike & Heli, but you won't get it if their Heli kills you & ME. :rolleyes:

... that is all, carry on. :thanks