COD4 Tacticts; general

Gotcha

IF I may add ...

SHOOT DOWN THE F@:censored%$'ING HELICOPTER'S ASAP !!! so you don't fARGing let them rack up MORE KILLS and Get MORE F'n AIRSTRIKE'S and MORE F'n HELICOPTER'S !!!

for sh!ts sake people ! :mad

Ever wonder why one side TOTALLY DOMINATES another ... yup THE HELICOPTER'S and AIRSTRIKE'S.

I know your 3 kill streak is really cool and rad and all ... and you want your own AirStrike & Heli, but you won't get it if their Heli kills you & ME.

... that is all, carry on. :thanks

but i like it when the helis kill me. and because this game is unrealistic, my shotty cant take it down :(

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Run around with c4, breaking windows and cars and throwing them inside and proceeding to camp next to it until an enemy runs by and you blow both of you to bits OR throwing your c4, one on the wall and one on the ceiling, next to a door and waiting till an enemy runs in and you blow the both of you up OR running up to people throwing down c4 next to them and still blowing the both of you up. This is all a legitimate strategy I've developed in the past few days. Also you have to yell JIHAAAAAAAD!

JIIIIIIHAAAAAAAD!!!! I even have a bind to say just that for my c4 and suicide cooked grenades.

Can we enable friendly fire ? so I can KILL all the stupid F'n idiots that stand or worse lay down in the friggin doorways and end up getting us ALL killed. :thanks

I mean giving the opponent 1 kill, the friendly fire, is much better than them getting 4 or 5 kills from several of us dying from a grenade because we can't get out of the stupid doorway because of that dumb sh!t !

Say stop blocking, and repeat that a few times (at every time they block). It's technically not a reason for a warn/kick, but being a complete stupid idiot is (although I haven't ever needed to kick for this). Anyway, most times just ask. I know I happen to block sometimes (tunnels in Pipeline), and when someone tells me next time I watch it a bit better; as do most players :)

ff remains off, otherwise we get way more annoying people on our server than blockers.