Banned from your server

renegate

I am banned from 216.155.146.19 because I did teamkill, I did not, Antichrist you know I didn't so unban me :(

PS: IDK if this is in the right section, BUT I'm trying it right now. UNBAN ME

TL;DR = Banned for TK and I didn't TK

Please unban I have nothing to do in life. literawrely

u have to post this here

and u have to fill this there

If you've been banned , please create a new thread with the following information.

- Server Name or IP.

- Name you were using at the time you were banned

- Approximate time / date of ban

- Possible reasons for your ban

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/79-unban-request/

That would be the right section.

Read this first:

http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/13-read-first-protesting-a-ban/

Furthermore, you were caught repeatedly Teamkilling by another admin.

EDIT: Zuthus is slower. But Baska pwnz us both.

Wrong section.

http://fearless-assassins.com/forum/79-unban-request/

Fill this out:

- Server Name or IP.

- Name you were using at the time you were banned

- Approximate time / date of ban

- Possible reasons for your ban

Not sure if it's necessary to submit your GUID in this case, but do it anyways.

How to submit your GUID

EDIT:

Antichrist is faster :P

I doN't know I'm 9 and this is weird I don't get anything I just can't bear to fight one with how can i?

LISTEN: Me tk, me no bad guys

LOOK: unban cause I'M a nice guy with values the size of a huge thing!

the link you guys sent me I keep clicking on them but I'm still baneed.

WHO IS THE WRONG. Not me guys, Not me, me soft, me kinda like ballons OR a pillow when you're eyes are full of sands.

So now I will post those informations:

- Server Name or IP. 216.155.146.19

- Name you were using at the time you were banned DOF* RENEGATE (that's my team, we cool)

- Approximate time / date of ban NOW

- Possible reasons for your ban TK

Yeah so I was playing field ops and throwing smokes to enemy and maybe accidently killed teammates but I meant them no harm, no one warned me for tks. I don't do those kind of things on purpose I'm a nice guy, here's a picture of me http://images.ados.fr/stars-people/photo/hd/7607320760/ashton-kutcher/ashton-kutcher-1929029e9a.jpg

Okay I lied about the picture but everything else is true. hey my mom will be back soon and she doNe,s tknow I play videogames so unban me so I can play quickly, OR if you guys don't unban me I'll go watch somethings VERY NASTY, like family guy or maybe simpson.

SO YEAH THANK YOU GUYS I'LL NAME ONE OF MY POKEMON FEARLESS ASSASSINS, IT WILL PROBABLY BE CHAMANDER BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE A PIKACHU NAMED AFTER MY BROTHER WILLIAM

With you not even taking an unban request seriously, BEBIT, I highly suggest that your ban stays. And with the constant trolling you and your friends cause, another week or 52 added to your ban couldn't hurt either....

You're wrong sir, I have no friends.

Cmon don't tell me you didn't smile on the achton kustcher pic :D

don't unban me, it's cool, I'll wait 3 days.

Peace

PS: since you know who I am, do I usually just TK ppl around? No. you can obviously tell that your admin was wrong. w/e

Edited by renegate

Maturity can be seen in many aspect.

Personnaly, I think it comes from respecting that this is a game, and you guys run a video game server. I think you guys are just uptight with the rules cause it's a little 'controlling game' for you guys, you just have to control something in your life and think you're controlling ppl and they don't control you back. that could from a fears that you guys experience in real life, most certainly related to your wife, job, boss, lack of education, etc. Playing the 'admin' over 'players' with such uptight rules shows that you guys are lacking something in your life and you redirect it here. And I call that Imaturity.

Don't call me imature good sir.

PS: I DIDN'T WANT TO COVER THE WHOLE 'WHAT IS SEXY' GIF THING BECAUSE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN TO EASY TO POINT OUT WHO'S PERSON THAT ISN'T FULLY GROWN HERE.

=F|A= gives you the privilege to play in ET servers and other games for free, and we have to pay for it. So please:

More respect

and

Grow up.

I guess your ban stays and shut up before you get another one.

You didn't follow rules, you got banned that's it.

Guys this is a troll post if a 9 year old is playing et on pub servers his parents need a good slap upside the head have mercy and lock this shit topic thanks

• Administrators

To bad, if I will give my members free will of trolling, they will not ban you but we will also enjoy having fun with commands.. oh lord I miss those days of kicking someone 20 times in a row ....

Banned. Make it permanent on server. Could care less.

I think, I will start banning every trolls permanently. Who is next?