foreseen leaving fa

f0reseen

Well...its been a nice run here with fa and ive met some really great people in my time here. This was my first clan that I have joined in my seven years of ET but I think that it is time that I go. I've thought about leaving the clan for some time now simply because of the fact that I barely play on the servers anymore. I really only play ET pro and thats what i spend the majority of my time doing when im online. I will still be on the servers every now and then and i will be active on forums. thanks for the time at fa :)

Well...its been a nice run here with fa and ive met some really great people in my time here. This was my first clan that I have joined in my seven years of ET but I think that it is time that I go. I've thought about leaving the clan for some time now simply because of the fact that I barely play on the servers anymore. I really only play ET pro and thats what i spend the majority of my time doing when im online. I will still be on the servers every now and then and i will be active on forums. thanks for the time at fa :)

Same. I am leaving too. I was gonna do it with fore but he beat me so yeah. I'll sometimes stop by servers mostly hardcore or silent. Its been a good time being with you guys. Bye bye :')

• Administrators

Same. I am leaving too. I was gonna do it with fore but he beat me so yeah. I'll sometimes stop by servers mostly hardcore or silent. Its been a good time being with you guys. Bye bye :')

Cya :)

Bye bye and have fun :)