Hello from BuLL

BuLL

I know many of you from playing on your Mix Game server. I have been playing COD 4 for a little over 2 years. Cod4 was my first experience with gaming online live. I enjoy the game because it helps me relax, and reduces stress. I also like meeting other people as well. I am native of Nashville, TN. I am married and have 3 kids ranging in ages 2 1/2 - 12 and we have another one on the way due Jan 12th. lol. So my kids keep my busy and in my spare time I spend time with them. I have coached my son in football and basketball, and I coached my daughters softball team this past Spring. I am a huge sports fan. I lived in South Florida for 12 years befor moving back home to Tennessee 2 years ago. I am a fan of the Florida Marlins, Miami Dolphins, but I am a big fan of UT Vols football. I grew up a Tennessee Vol fan. My 2 year old son is named Peyton. :) That's pretty much all I can say now. I have been a member of the cTx clan since Aug of 2009. I am known on FA as cTxBuLL. I enjoy playing on FA server, and there are a lot good people I have met playing on FA. See you all on FA.

Hey Bull! Glad to see you join us here!

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)

See you around :hi

Hello Bull

i only play ET but its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums! Would love to get to play with you someday. Give ET a go sometime if you are bored. Fins fan ...... well, not quite as good as a Cowboys fan :D but a football fan nonetheless.

p.s. Peyton won me so much money when he was with Tenn. He is a stud on the gridiron.

Hey Bull good to see you in the Forums I`ve seen you on the battlefield a few times and enjoyed your company, you played fair and knew our rules....so welcome