Mortal Kombat?

Corey

anyone buy the new Mortal Kombat game that came out not too long ago? I was thinking about buying it, but I wanted to hear what you all had to say :D

the new mortal kombat is pretty sweet. they took it back to the MK:I, MK:II, MK:III, and MK:Trilogy roots. all that crap after words (MK:IV and up) sucked. this new one got a big thumbs up from me :D

Played it, loved it, back to classic one sided fights instead of moving across the damn place. classic costumes, and downloadable fighters, it's a great game, but if you expect to have alot of fights on online, don't, you get maybe 20 or 30 max in a day, since the new update, it's been having alot of crashes and shit with online play.

I has it. It's aight. I'm not really into fighting games. I ran through the story mode but never went much further, and since I never "learned" a character I don't think I'll ever get into it again. I prefer Tekken 6 gameplay :).

It looks nice, really flashy, but overall for me it was an impulse buy that I would not repeat.