Whisky

Rolex

Single malt scotch. I would love to some day taste a 30yr old one. Thought Remy Martin was a congac?

Remy is congac

I am a bourbon man myself. I really like knob creek.

• 1 month later...

the best whisky for me

brandyRemyMartinXO.jpg

and what is the best for you?

Bad news for you Remy is not a whiskey but a cognac. completely diff one grapes one is grain. I like all kinds but been sipping Johnny Walker green label with pops and it is quite nice. Seagrams VO is all time favorite

Bad news for you Remy is not a whiskey but a cognac. completely diff one grapes one is grain. I like all kinds but been sipping Johnny Walker green label with pops and it is quite nice. Seagrams VO is all time favorite

thanks Funk I thought so but was beginning to doubt myself.

Single malt scotch. I would love to some day taste a 30yr old one. Thought Remy Martin was a congac?

^^ that. I've always wanted to drink a whisky older than me, since I'm 24, that isn't yet priceless :P Probably go for a 25 year old, but might be a 30 year old.

I usually don't drink whisky, but in a nice pub sometimes I try one. Have to find my taste yet. Since my father is a whisky lover (about 50 bottles, all but one opened...), I keep it to whisky (and not whiskey or bourbon).

Tell you what I miss Funk is once in a while a good ole Genny Cream Ale!!!

Yeah Remy is Cognac. The Johnny Walker Blue wasreally that impressive for the price. There used to be a pub close to me that sold it for $12 a shot!!!

I like my Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Seagrams 7, Crown, Jameson, and Wild Turkey!!! Wohohoooo!