JAY 2

BIGNI

Minas is one of my favorites. I'd be sad to see it go. I've seen folks clear out when it comes up but more often people stick around. Even people who don't like it will stick around or come back for a map they like. Now If you like other maps there is a spot you can suggest one.

Sorry guys but I'm one of those who is burned out on Minas. And I can agree with Bigni, when it comes on ppl leave. I for one am a fan of replacing this map, been in our rotation for waaaaayyyy way too long.

It's mainly liked on servers for rating since it's a large map and it's very easy to camp up above. This mostly just leads to stacked teams/spawn camp for one side :)

Well then suggest a big map that will replace minas, or else it wont be removed

Actually I did, or at least someone else did that I agreed with. Over here...http://fearless-assassins.com/topic/18898-map-suggestion-resurrection/page__st__15

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Minas is awful i want it removed thanks!

I would suggest to post that in the specific map topic.

It's really that simple bro.