My soundsystem =[)

Fogarty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

And another vid where you can actually hear the high pitch tones and lol for the end, accidently dropped my phone XD

Comment if you like, and tell me what you think of this "little set "

Edited by Fogarty

• Administrators

U got descent set up. What is the specs of your amplifier / speakers?

Are you going to set up for Dolby HD surround sound system?

U got descent set up. What is the specs of your amplifier / speakers?

Are you going to set up for Dolby HD surround sound system?

For amp #1 just an older Target speaker with and 120 watt amplifier in it nect comes the philips, its dolby surround 300watts rms output, then comes the kewnwood, 190 watts rms output and then the last one a Technics SA-GX100l wich is 270 watts, comes to a total amplier ppower of 970 watts, wich is actually way to low, i've got 37 Speakers, in 17 boxes( calculated power from all the speakers without the sub is 2250 watts + 1, 15 inch sub wich can handle over 2000 watts sub is loaded with a 6 ohm load, so it bangs pretty damn hard, and over the speakers, they're loud as hell, my bass actually falls away when i turn it up, you still be able to hear it, but the high pitch come over it then, but your throat boy... it feels shakey then XD Edited by Fogarty