Starcraft Two

ajnl

Hey, I was just wondering if and how many people play starcraft. Specifically star battle?

There is a playstarbattle.com site up, where we can make a team and register. It looks pretty cool. Just wondering if any1 was interested

in making a team for it.

I was started out as bronze but after watching 2 terrans on brutal and watching the tactics, i jumped to gold winning 27-8 then i just quit lol.

But i do love the Customs, no stress, all fun and unique. I like Marine arena but even with a lower end quad core it gets laggy.

• 2 weeks later...

I play the costum map Sotis (storm of the imperial sanctum) a lot.

Fun for microing around.

I used to play sotis a ton, but then just migrated to League of Legends - same thing except I can't rage for misclicking off of my character and dying.

I used to play sotis a ton, but then just migrated to League of Legends - same thing except I can't rage for misclicking off of my character and dying.

I'm always in the mood for team micro arena, marine arena and zone control

Hey, I haven't checked back in a while. If people wanna join me in playing Star Battle that would be awesome. If we get at least 6 people to play regularly, we can actually make a team and compete with people.

And later actually make a clan, if of course enough people play. Lemme know what you guys think..

My name on SC2 is AJB.

ajnl i join in but im not so good ;s

Thats fine, u can always learn. Star Battle is pretty easy to learn. Whats your Starcraft 2 Name?

Edited by ajnl

Not related but I think you need to know both name and character number to add someone.

On topic: if anyone is interested in customs or team ladder add me up: Saizou, number 777.

Not related but I think you need to know both name and character number to add someone.

On topic: if anyone is interested in customs or team ladder add me up: Saizou, number 777.

Mine is 553. I added u btw.

Edited by ajnl