Starcraft Two

ajnl

When your in Starcraft two. Just hover over your picture in the top right corner. And the number will show up.

Mine is 553. I added u btw.

For some reason I can't find anyone under AJB with 553 number, I guess you'll have to pm me when you see me on.

@iDutch: added.

Same aj cant find you

i found you saizou :)

Are you guys in the North American server or European one? Cause i'm in the North American one.

Euro one, so that explains it. But who is the guy you added then :o ?

That's a very good question, I guess we'll see later on lol ;)

Well since we can't play with each other, you should check out playstarbattle.com

You can join tournaments and stuff in Star Battle. Its lots of fun. I'm currently in the semi-finals of a NA tournament.

That's a very good question, I guess we'll see later on lol ;)

Well since we can't play with each other, you should check out playstarbattle.com

You can join tournaments and stuff in Star Battle. Its lots of fun. I'm currently in the semi-finals of a NA tournament.

ill do that when im what better ;p

we also have a twitter account set up for updates on star battle: http://twitter.com/#!/playstarbattle

These updates are for NA, EU, and China. So doesn't matter which server you play in. There might be another twitter set up specifically for EU, depends on how full it gets.