Imma miss you guys...

Achiyan

my cable and internet got shut off right after i posted my thread in the computer section (somewhere in there). well, Joe said he'd pay it for me tho :D thanks Joe. rude, insensitive comments , and any and all racial comments go below...(i knoe they are comin **cough**joe** miss you all for a while. (( im on my phone btw.))

• Administrators

Pay your bills. I guess you can always sell your body, blood, sperm, hair etc. In the meantime you can get a wireless card (preferably one with a Atheros chipset ) and start cracking your neighbors wifi using Backtrack. It keeps you busy, you learn a new skill and of course you get free wifi. You might even have a few unprotected wifi spots like I have in my neighborhood.

You'll be back soon enough :lol:

And you should seriously do what Joe said, not the body selling thing..

I haven't been playing ET these past few months because my internet started bugging out, but now I can finally play because of my lovely neighbors. There are so many wireless connections nowadays and people are to lazy or stupid to put on a password.

In my case, I didn't have to hack anything.

Edited by One*Click

start cracking your neighbors wifi using Backtrack. It keeps you busy, you learn a new skill and of course you get free wifi. You might even have a few unprotected wifi spots like I have in my neighborhood.

never heard of Backtrack :D i'll look into it. but i do have a neighbor with slow ass 200 kbps internet...or somewhere around that ballpark. i lag bad on there net :/

on the other hand, i called my ISP and told them what was goin on with me and she ,yes it was a female, thank god, hooked me up :D so now im back for a lil while. YES :yahoo

nevermind...i was duped :( my net and cable was back off yesterday morning...lol...i prolly got the chick that helped me out fired -_- on the neighbors net right now. considering transfering my ETKey over to this laptop, but, i like to play at highest Resolutions possible and with my neighbors crappy net, thats not possible :(:cry

1316440696.png <<is their net

• Administrators

No need just plug in the ethernet cable from the desktop into the laptop and enable internet connection sharing on the wireless card on the laptop, so then your laptop will act as a router.

No need just plug in the ethernet cable from the desktop into the laptop and enable internet connection sharing on the wireless card on the laptop, so then your laptop will act as a router.

orly :D sounds great. didnt know i could actually do that. i mean, i shared on my desktop before but only to transfer large files and whatnot. will try. :thanks

Achiyan that net should be perfectly fine for playing ET, I don't see what the problem is. 15 ping? Sure the upload and download are pewp but its more enough for little ole ET.

just tried on lowest res....and lagged my ass off with 999...averaged maybe 20-50 fps... :(

Jay1 btw

Edited by Achiyan

aww....you were right Joe <_< i was able to play just like normal seems like. i havent done too much testing. the connection strength is poor although its not havent a huge impact. :D:thanks

btw, the Speedtest showed the same results except the ping was now 5 instead of 15. lol i know i varies tho, was just funny to me.

never heard of Backtrack :D i'll look into it. but i do have a neighbor with slow ass 200 kbps internet...or somewhere around that ballpark. i lag bad on there net :/

Hey! Not fair! I dont lag and i have a 180 kbps internet :( Its cause of the road i live on, no good internet