COD BLACK OPS About Black Ops

Mask356

Depends, For the most part it's pretty balanced other then everyone using the Famas, Gali or Ak74u. Zombies is great fun and the campaign is short but good.

Personally it's pretty fun but if your looking for something new you won't get it, excluding zombies of course.

If you have waited this long to buy it I would just wait for modern warfare 3.

I like black ops and i still play it on the 360 occasionally.

they are hungry for money :(

and guys im thinking about if the mw3 look like mw2 i will send sdra64 exes to callofduty website

and im skilled at cod series i will don't have a problem to be a average player and i have 3 months free time im looking for a game a lot of fun but not ET don't suggest me that game i hate it.

Black Ops is good, if you have a solid system to run it. A lot of people cry because they can't run it. I love it, as it's a quick FPS to jump into and have fun with. Bought the maps as well so far and love them once I find good servers to get into.

Feel free to add me to steam: cyphon21 is my SteamID and I usually only play Black Ops. No ET for me :lol:

Black Ops is good, if you have a solid system to run it. A lot of people cry because they can't run it. I love it, as it's a quick FPS to jump into and have fun with. Bought the maps as well so far and love them once I find good servers to get into.

Feel free to add me to steam: cyphon21 is my SteamID and I usually only play Black Ops. No ET for me :lol:

do we need to buy map pack whatta hell?

and im gonna buy the nonsteam

i have core 2 duo with 4 gb ram and 512 mb graphics it's enough to play it 800*600

i have core 2 duo with 4 gb ram and 512 mb graphics it's enough to play it 800*600

I used to run it on an E6600 with a 512mb 8800GT, and 4GB of ram, and it was choppy. I got stutter a bit, but I found what helped was making sure my case and cpu cooler was running top notch and keeping everything cold. A LOT less stutter that way.

I since upgraded to a quad i5-2400, 8GB of ram as well as a GTX550ti and I have zero issue. I also kept my upgraded cooler and that helps a lot.

Sorry, what do you mean non-steam? Do you plan to play it online or just singple player?

You don't have to buy the new maps at all. I find there isn't many servers that have them in rotation either. Honestly, your computer probably won't run it very well and you will have issues.

• Like 1

Sorry, what do you mean non-steam? Do you plan to play it online or just singple player?

You don't have to buy the new maps at all. I find there isn't many servers that have them in rotation either. Honestly, your computer probably won't run it very well and you will have issues.

Dear BigPuas

First of all my computer is enough i have tested it.

Im plannig to play online. My only option to buy black ops is buying it at a supermarket.

Do i need to pay for map packs at steam? Can i get support from steam ??. Is the steam giving the map packs free to black ops owners? Is there any way to play it at steam? All of the questions in my mind.

Did you test it with the actual game online on your computer? Or just the website "www.canIrunit.com" type testing? If you did the website... sorry to say, but you still won't have a good experience. It WILL work, you just won't have fun.

Black ops can be purchased in a store but you will still be required to download steam to play the multiplayer. You can download the map pack through Steam, only through PayPal I believe so it's limited. They are NOT free as we were "told". Also, you don't need to download the map packs. Like I said, you can find lots of servers without them. Not a lot of servers have them in rotation.

• Like 1

Did you test it with the actual game online on your computer? Or just the website "www.canIrunit.com" type testing? If you did the website... sorry to say, but you still won't have a good experience. It WILL work, you just won't have fun.

Black ops can be purchased in a store but you will still be required to download steam to play the multiplayer. You can download the map pack through Steam, only through PayPal I believe so it's limited. They are NOT free as we were "told". Also, you don't need to download the map packs. Like I said, you can find lots of servers without them. Not a lot of servers have them in rotation.

thanks a lot