New yahoo mail beta

daredevil

I would agree, it is nicer than the previous version, seems easier to add new contacts and you can send messages up to 25MB which (not sure if that is new or not). Sometimes there is a slight delay opening messages but it's not significant.

• Administrators

The navigation system has good design now.. I like the contrast color of buttons which makes things much easier to find. They had told, they where going to upgrade there note section but I don't see any upgrade/change?

The one thing I just noticed is, it uses HTTP while Gmail and all uses HTTPS? Over hot spot on public wifi places, it can be an issue...

The one thing I just noticed is, it uses HTTP while Gmail and all uses HTTPS? Over hot spot on public wifi places, it can be an issue...

HTTPS is standard for Gmail since a few days. You needed to manually set it in your preferences before. Hotmail doesn't use HTTPS.