Suggestion for silent mod

Chuckun

Hey dare, in jaymod you can see who muted a player and what the reason/duration is by fingering the player.

I think this would be a great addition to silent mod.. Especially over recent mutes on hardcore

Edit: and maybe the same thing for warns :)

I think players are over reacting too much with !mutes these days.

Other hand, i think is not necesary because sooner or later those players are going to be unmute, unless the player is a troublemaker and deserve a !mute for many days.

I agree 100% maximo, but since people take them so seriously now, i think it'd be good to keep on top of it.

picture the scene..

Player gets muted as they are a real problem, then later another admin unmutes as they're unaware.

Then once no admins are online they cause HELL and empty the server.

The example is a little extremist jeje :P

But think about it, generally, we !mutes players when they start the b*tch fest or start to get angry. Those players deserves to be mute for a couple of mins or hours (time enough to they calm down) and problem solve.

So i invite to every member how mute a real troublemaker player report him on forum to alert other members dont unmute him until that player learn to respect.

So i invite to every member how mute a real troublemaker player report him on forum to alert other members dont unmute him until that player learn to respect.

I agree that solves it for me.. Unfortunately, most people dont care for checking up on problem players. I never unmute someone without checking up on the mute first. But some people (not necessarily F|A, just people with some admin) don't seem to have the wits (or they're just too damn lazy) to check the forums.

I try to always be aware of problem players in advance.. But if I'm not aware, i still check forums to find out.. And problem solved, if they're perma muted or w/e, they stay muted.. But then I come back later and someones unmuted them because they had 'unmute' in their name. Lol.

EDIT: Ultimately, this is just a suggestion, not a request - I don't need it, but it seems some people do..