New printer

abnerdog

The document feeder on my printer just stopped working so I am in the market for a new printer. I want an all in one printer that does a good job on photos. I have about $200 to spend on a new one. Any suggestions that you have would help in my choice.

I've heard Cannons and Kodak are good ink wise. Lexmark, Cannon and HP for photos. Check these reviews out. Always used HP myself but the ink is freakin horrible expensive, and goes fast.

http://www.consumersearch.com/multifunction-printer-reviews

http://reviews.cnet.com/best-all-in-one-printers/

• 4 weeks later...

I would go for a cannon:

relative cheap inkt and good photo's

I got 3 different canon printers: pixma IP4700, IP3600 (i think it was) and a IP4500

All three are good printers but maybe not good enough for you (never tried to print foto's with them XD)

Are you searching for just a printer or such a all-in-on device?

Cannon can be good on ink, but their ink is still expensive.

Kodak are the cheapest to use, and still make top-quality printers. They also make a great range of A-I-O's within your price range. :) A friend of mine bought an £80 one for just £50 and the quality is equal to my old £200 Cannon printer :P

Cannon can be good on ink, but their ink is still expensive.

Kodak are the cheapest to use, and still make top-quality printers. They also make a great range of A-I-O's within your price range. :) A friend of mine bought an £80 one for just £50 and the quality is equal to my old £200 Cannon printer :P

19 euro for 2 full refills (so color and black : 5 tanks ) of my canon IP4500

It aren't the orginal but no different in printing, only need to reset the chip

But they don't make this printer anymore.

The other printers: for to 2 full refills: 25 euro- 30 euro

Please don't spend $200 on a printer. Instead get a good printer $70-100 and buy some discounted ink whenever a sale presents itself. I'll probably be buying a Cannon next. They make quality things. I really dislike HP, especially their cheap beastbuy laptops.

I purchased one of epson's best printers for $200+ several years ago, but I don't want to pay $60+ or whatever it is to refill every color to make it functional again. I recently bought a $20 printer which was originally $50 on black friday and it is the biggest piece of shit I've ever tried printing with.

http://slickdeals.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?sduid=1112317&f=9

Search for printer and check out all of the current deals.