Banned

Waiting for Brink

Name = Colon

I played on F|A Hardcore XPS quite a bit.

I played on the new server yesterday for a few hours and was banned. Reason given: Wallhack, I have demo.

Brilliant. Truly excellent detective work banning a player who's been playing since 2003. I have never hacked by the way.

Server= F|A HARDCORE XPS 216.155.146.19:27960

Date= 4/13/2011

Player name = The Legend

Please unban me so I have a server to pub ET on for another month until Brink comes out.

Firstly, if you're innocent, I appologise on behalf of F|A (and the person who banned you), for the mistake..

The demo will be reviewed and if non conclusive evidence is found, your ban will be lifted immediately.

Please ensure your 8 character GUID is submitted in your profile.. If you don't know how to do this, here's a video I made:

Chuckun

Firstly, if you're innocent, I appologise on behalf of F|A (and the person who banned you), for the mistake..

The demo will be reviewed and if non conclusive evidence is found, your ban will be lifted immediately.

Please ensure your 8 character GUID is submitted in your profile.. If you don't know how to do this, here's a video I made:

Chuckun

I think I have already done this. Anyway, once the review is done and you guys are ready to unban me let me know. About how long should this take?

why are you waiting for raider??? He wasn't banned. You were getting complaints from players who are considerted 'pro', which tipped us off. Goodluck with your unban, will be waiting for admins to review demo. Thank you for your patience.

• Administrators

/locked.

First follow what Chuckun said or cya on Brink. No more free etkeys in Brink.