Trial applications

Funksdead

Is it possible to create different trial app sections for COD4, WET and black ops ?? It is becoming more difficult to sort through all the trials to see who is for what game. We are now up to 7 pages of trials !! I believe it would be easier for each separate entity to manage trials if the trial apps section was separated.

Might become a bit complex if we have sub-sub-forums though..

Maybe just add [W:ET TRIAL] or [COD TRIAL] etc instead of just TRIAL / ACCEPTED / DENIED :)

Just my .02

It wouldn't be that complex, would be the same as the application part just dividing it up by game.

Oooh good point :P Didn't see that option xD

I feel for whoever would have to sort through and put them all in new sections :P

• Administrators

U should be able to manage trial from ACP or Roster.

Roster is broken after php 5.3 upgrade on . I recently had a talk with Dixus and he is going to fix it once I send him access for it.

If you have any suggestions for our roster, this is the right time. Feel free to share your thoughts.

U should be able to manage trial from ACP or Roster.

Roster is broken after php 5.3 upgrade on . I recently had a talk with Dixus and he is going to fix it once I send him access for it.

If you have any suggestions for our roster, this is the right time. Feel free to share your thoughts.

The roster does not reflect anything near what it should. there are people on there that have been denied,once it is fixed perhaps it will help. As far as ACP no clue I have very limited access to things there...just members and nothing more. Also I dont think that would be the fix all either. Problem is that say a player gets accepted to trial and never has his forum level set on ACP then the search for COD4 Trials would not pick up on the player. The best way that I can see is separate for each game then a quick scroll and I can see who is on trial and make decisions from there. Oh wait a sec brain surge just rolled in I just realized what chuckun was saying....how about this....[TRIAL COD] [TRIAL BO] [TRIAL ET] duh !!!! lol rofl....then we could tell real easy huh...sometimes it is so obvious.....lol :huh::huh:

Is that ok Dare ??? if so All on board with that ???

• Administrators

It wouldn't be that complex, would be the same as the application part just dividing it up by game.

Would make forums bigger and bigger.. The last update on forums was to remove unused sections and make it shorter.. with CS:S and Brink coming around there will be too many sections..

And in next update, I am removing this generic posting of copy/paste. Applications would need to answer Q&A in order to post there applications.

Application process is under work but here are some Screenshots.

1. They need to fill up forum. No more easy copy paste.

2. Answer some Questions and show us your admin knowledge.

3. At the same time I will also ask for feedback.

4. Hit submit and your application will be auto posted on forums.

There are few things which needs some fixes before we go live with this new system.

app_part_1.png

app_part_2.png

app_part_3.png

Dare, i think the roster needs to be sync'd with forum groups so whatever group they are in on forums is reflected on roster

• Administrators

Dare, i think the roster needs to be sync'd with forum groups so whatever group they are in on forums is reflected on roster

That's what is 'broken' after I updated php to 5.3.x from 5.2.x :P

Oh.. Well feel free to send me the roster script and i can probably sort it without server access.. I have php 5.3.4 installed

• Administrators

ok spammers .....lol....how about [TRIAL COD4] etc.....??

Fill in these blanks:

Yes _

No _

HAHAHA

I don't mind that :P Feel free to edit topic titles :)

• Administrators

As far as ACP no clue I have very limited access to things there...

That will be fixed in next forum update. I am waiting for IP 3.2.x on many things. Moderation and few other things will be much easier. You will be also able to send PM directly. Application section will be moved so that only members will be able to see it. Based on yes and no from members, you will be able to send user PM saying he is accepted or denied.

I am sick with all this good lucks from random players and spam in application section. This is just my idea at present, once I get all going, I will discuss it with Joe and you guys and then we will decide to go live with it or not. At present all is on test board. Still few bugs needs to be fixed.

Oh.. Well feel free to send me the roster script and i can probably sort it without server access.. I have php 5.3.4 installed

It claims ©Dixus. Never have shared copy right code and never will.

Thank you for the offer, I appreciate it.

Ah right i don't blame you :) i've no use for it, just wanted to sort it for you.. But i understand :) you're welcome!