Knife award

TheDuck

Why only on specific servers? If u suggest an reward i need be for all servers that is what i suggest

I do not know what you did suggest or didn't suggest. I am suggesting for hardcore since silent already has it. Both are 'pubs' and therefore I believe would be simply adding a couple lines of code. If you have a server you want jack the ripper award in please say so :)

Why only on specific servers? If u suggest an reward i need be for all servers that is what i suggest

I assume you think this is about the forum awards. Actually the Jack the Ripper award is one of those special awards on the servers you see at the end of the map. Like Super Mario or Highest Accuracy.

I assume you think this is about the forum awards. Actually the Jack the Ripper award is one of those special awards on the servers you see at the end of the map. Like Super Mario or Highest Accuracy.

I know, reward that kind of reward are cool.. But jack ripper award can given by all servers right?

I know, reward that kind of reward are cool.. But jack ripper award can given by all servers right?

Don't be so sure about that.. NQ, Jay, and Nitmod(?) are closed source.. Not everything is so easy :)

EDIT: Lol @ my post count.. 1337 - LEET Y'ALL! xD

Don't be so sure about that.. NQ, Jay, and Nitmod(?) are closed source.. Not everything is so easy :)

My words need to be show as an question of that is right.. that all servers that has ;)

But Thx for your answer.. now its in my head like 50/50%

wow you've added 20 posts in 3 hours!!! And without actually checking, I bet none of them are spam.

wow you've added 20 posts in 3 hours!!! And without actually checking, I bet none of them are spam.

I haven't spammed a single thing I assure you :P

Duck that would be pointless for every1 because you would win it 90% of the time! I dont know how youre so pro w/ knife (Mr. Knife too), it baffles me. Always getting triple kills with the blade LOLZ. But yea Jack The Ripper award would be fun to add to server

Duck that would be pointless for every1 because you would win it 90% of the time! I dont know how youre so pro w/ knife (Mr. Knife too), it baffles me. Always getting triple kills with the blade LOLZ. But yea Jack The Ripper award would be fun to add to server

Well thats the point. There are a couple of us on HC who try to see who the top knifer is. Its rather annoying to say '39 knife kills XD', since it seems like too much boasting. Thats like a pro rnader saying '23 kills with 10 shots' or a pro medic '116 hs's'.

While were at it, could we add in a 'most revives' for medic? IED expert for engineers landmines? Arty spammer for FO?