ctrl- Faker

sMirb

Hello!

There is a guy playing on your server who is using our (ctrl-) tag and he's not our member.

He doesnt take it off, we've asked several times, but he doesnt even answer.

So I was wondering if you could make him change his nickname, hopefully you can.

Player: http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=playerinfo&idx=1859351

Thanks!

ctrl- Clan

Not our problem?

I help to protect your clan's server with my level 10 banning hackers, this is not my clan, and I do it because I'm helpful, it's not my problem either.

It's good to see you don't return the favor in one thing we ask for

Mirqli, if i see this player i will promptly tell him to remove the tag.

This is out of respect for CTRL. Stealing F|A clan tags is not tolerated, and stealing others shouldn't be allowed either.

Disrespecting our Admins and Recruiting is not protecting our clan server. nor is rubbing in the fact you show up sometimes, spam, mute some people, and leave. If enough experienced F|A admins were around punishment would be delt on their own terms

Mirqli, if i see this player i will promptly tell him to remove the tag.

This is out of respect for CTRL. Stealing F|A clan tags is not tolerated, and stealing others shouldn't be allowed either.

Disrespecting our Admins and Recruiting is not protecting our clan server. nor is rubbing in the fact you show up sometimes, spam, mute some people, and leave. If enough experienced F|A admins were around punishment would be delt on their own terms

This is why one of the leaders of fa gave me level 10? makes sense :P

I see you still have this grudge against me, tell me when I disrespected an admin? and if i'm so bad, why wasn't I reported? I don't only spam the server. get it straight please

Edited by Mccloud <3

So difficult to reach an understanding? We can use !warn and !rename in the case that the admin has that command, when someone politely asks us as is the case. So please, leave aside other matters and act with maturity.

• Administrators

He is playing under Headshot PL now. Looks like issue is resolved. If not use 'Contact Us' and I will take care of it.