Sucker Punch

SjaaKTreKHaaK

• 2 weeks later...

Saw it today. Good movie with just a little bit over the average story with some meaning in it. The general idea where it started from was too sad and irritating(for me the punishments were too low...), but the action scenes made it worth. The best parts where the girls were moveing as group. In my eyes it was staged better than in some movie dedicated to "swat". In the end the movie was just as good as the trailer shows, not like major part of the movies which have mega-hyper-super blast trailers and movies itself are not even worth a penny. Didn´t leave the cinema with regrets.

Well checked imdb and now it makes sence, director is same as for 300, which is one of a hell action movie as well.

Had a buddy friend whose opinion on movies i respect a lot tell me to save the $10 and spend it on forks to poke my eyes out with...just sayin

:umad?: :troll:

I heard pretty much the same from a friend who saw it. Piss poor acting, piss poor plot. Meh..

Had a buddy friend whose opinion on movies i respect a lot tell me to save the $10 and spend it on forks to poke my eyes out with...just sayin

:umad?: :troll:

I ain't even mad

• 3 weeks later...

TBH I was pretty excited for this, thought it would be at least a decent movie. After watching it I think it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen along with the happening

TBH I was pretty excited for this, thought it would be at least a decent movie. After watching it I think it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen along with the happening

You make me like a sad panda, only i'm too happy to be sad right now. So just pretend you made me sad