Download section

Scream

• Administrators

Why would we need to upload files on such sites? It's fine like we do now!

ET is fine. I don't want to support for COD4 for anything above 40Mb file size.

It's plain and simple. On some 3rd party, I can make one account and share the account with staff and they will upload using that.

Once upload is completed, I can link those link as 'mirror' links and user can download from those. Some 3rd part websites provide redirect kind of thing, so users will not even notice.

There are many COD4 websites/maps who used to support before. After 6 years of service they are down.

Issue is someone is paying for that 'bw'. I don't want to be that someone for COD4 because in COD4 map size is avg 60Mb and mod size is of 200Mb min compare to 10Mb -30Mb size in ET.

i like mediafire .

and ill try upload some custom maps for cod4 , for our cod4 mod server . this is ss of maps i have right now + dare can u make max file size bigger ~50mb ? cuz some maps r bigger some r smaller . and i cant upload them btw !@ = There was an error attempting to upload the file. Please contact an administrator

mapsl.jpg