Any help?

Crasher

I will disagree here. I play mainly HC COD and if you cant kill a camper on HC you should uninstall the game.

secondly.. if you leave a camper. he has no one to kill. stop feeding him

COD is a campers game. Get good at camping and you have mastered the game.

i played on another server 1 on 1 and then it was 2 on 1 <me and i still won even though they were higher ranked lol.

maybe it's just the amount of people on HC

I don't camp and I have some games that are good. Check out Ava! She tears it up and I've never seen her sit still, could be wrong though.

also ;

use command thing to remove grass at far distances and play at lower detail settings or you'll never see anybody, it also helps FPS. you can look up the commands for that, i don't remember it, but it will significantly raise FPS a ton.

Check corners, and learn spawn spots for maps (Not to spawn camp, but, you'll know the general direction they will be flooding in from).

Move slow and don't be like me and sprint, being a fast girl = being a dead girl. EVERY TIME I SPRINT I die :/ Just sayin...

Use your sights! Don't shoot from the hip unless using MP5 or P90 (God forbid, don't use it or you won't get good.. I used it for a while and thought I was good, aside from people complaining, went to a diff gun where I had to aim and learned the truth that I was awful, now I'm 'decent' though, I have good and bad :P )

Aim for the mass, obviously, some people like only headshots, truth is, they don't give extra points, you get fancy paint, that's it, unless having gold guns is your task, just shoot the stomach, or even the legs, guess what, it doesn't look pro but it works.

Watch your team, if they all go one way, find another way, because they will be cannon fodder while you kill the enemy from behind.

Switch your knife to scroll up and scroll down, trust me, good for reflexes. If you have little fingers like mine anyways. I'm unsure how it would work if you have thick ones, and since you're a guy idk >.<

Uhm, that's round one of tips. When I think of more, I'll let you know :3

BTW, I'm the same way, just started W:ET and I'm so lost on it :P

Hardcore is gonna be best for trying to level up, but then you get used to the notion that you can just spam a few rounds at someone till they die.

A good way to get used to this game? Play the single player first. It sounds stupid but at least you get used to the controls. Just don't expect people in the MP to sit there looking at you for forever. After you get used to controls you should play around with the weapons a bit, as limited as they may be since you're just starting. Find something you're good with and stick with it. Yeah this game offers a million different guns but it doesn't mean you need to use them all. Next, learn the maps, their spawn points and where people like to rush to. Playing the promod helped with that, but I don't recommend it if you're just starting since its quite different from the regular game itself. But once you learn where people like to rush to and camp at, tossing a grenade over 6 different buildings and having it blow up in their faces just becomes second nature. Learn what perks are best for you too. Since most people play on the hardcore server you don't need to worry about perks like juggernaut or stopping power, its just a waste of a slot. Also in hardcore, even if you don't have a UAV up you can still track your team by opening the menu. If you hear someone in the next room shooting and don't see a green arrow on that map, then you can probably bet its gonna be an enemy. That's all I can really think of as of now, hope this helps somewhat

Since most people play on the hardcore server you don't need to worry about perks like juggernaut or stopping power, its just a waste of a slot.

Personally I use Stopping Power + Deep Impact with one class, it effects damage through walls if it makes it through the wall my a little bit, and if I shoot at somebody in a window and they kneel or go prone, I like to shoot them through the wall. Call it cheap but hey, get's it done right? :3 <3

There's no rules in war... aside from tubes, last stand and marty! :P

Personally I use Stopping Power + Deep Impact with one class, it effects damage through walls if it makes it through the wall my a little bit, and if I shoot at somebody in a window and they kneel or go prone, I like to shoot them through the wall. Call it cheap but hey, get's it done right? :3 <3

There's no rules in war... aside from tubes, last stand and marty! :P

Yeah thats true, but then again I've got deep impact on all my classes except for two which have extreme conditioning for objective matches. Deep impact really does make the difference though. I'd have a lot less sniper kills if it wasn't for that perk

I'd have a lot less sniper kills if it wasn't for that perk

And other kills :P

However, before he believes the common misconception (On Acti's fault!!)

It does NOT increase chances of a bullet going through a wall!!!

It simply increases the damage done through a wall by a set amount for the guns that will shoot through walls.

Because shooting through a wall does a bunch less damage and Deep Imp replaces some of that lost damage, having the combo of Deep Imp + Stopping Power replaces a good portion, but not all.

And other kills :P

However, before he believes the common misconception (On Acti's fault!!)

It does NOT increase chances of a bullet going through a wall!!!

It simply increases the damage done through a wall by a set amount for the guns that will shoot through walls.

Because shooting through a wall does a bunch less damage and Deep Imp replaces some of that lost damage, having the combo of Deep Imp + Stopping Power replaces a good portion, but not all.

Yeah true, sometimes I gotta pull off 2 shots through a wall to get someone, but its not like its that big of a deal, I've got bandoleer on everything too so ammo is not a problem :D

On a side note if you're gonna use snipers go with the bolt actions like the M40 and R700, they're more accurate and teach you to be patient and line up a shot so you don't miss.