Any help?

Crasher

I'm getting more used to it, shooting with the aimer is real nice, no sounds made while walking while having good accuracy. I'm using the M4 assault gun, not sure if that's any good right now.

AK47 FTW!

I am a believer in the AK47 as well. I was converted after watching Avaaa tear it up while using it. I started and have much better results. Of course, any small improvement is welcome for such a (*ahem) "skilled" player such as I. :rolleyes:

In addition, I like to use UAV jammer. Helps to get behind enemy lines, and pick them off.

I'm getting more used to it, shooting with the aimer is real nice, no sounds made while walking while having good accuracy. I'm using the M4 assault gun, not sure if that's any good right now.

The M4 is definitely good. As stated, it depends on if you like M4 or AK better. Doesn't make too much of a difference as far as damage is concerned, especially in Hardcore. But the AK has much higher damage through walls. However on the other side, you need to slow burst it, holding down shooting button you'll be drawing a picture on the wall. In other words, the bullets will go everywhere with that gun if you spray, where as the M4 is far more accurate for longer bursts, less recoil noticed, etc.

(At least for me, remember most of these tips = personal preference :) )

oh hell yeah. i red dot everything that isn't silence. and ignore acog sights. they're useless in my opnion, especially on sniper rifles

I prefer iron sights on M4, and I'm torn on AK47 because I kind of like the red dot on it. :x

• 2 weeks later...