ET useful scripts

krAzy :)

Following Scripts are stolen from the Internet, I do not take credit for any of them though some are my own but their structure still remains the work of others.

//Turns off sky and shows Message in Console indicating its status

set fastskyon "r_fastsky 0; set nextfastsky vstr fastskyoff; echo ^2^Sky on"

set fastskyoff "r_fastsky 1; set nextfastsky vstr fastskyon; echo ^1Sky off"

set nextfastsky "vstr fastskyon"

bind F10 "vstr nextfastsky"

//Turns off VSay Sounds and shows Message in Console indicating its status

set noVoiceChatson "cg_noVoiceChats 0; set nextnoVoiceChats vstr noVoiceChatsoff; echo ^2VoiceChats"

set noVoiceChatsoff "cg_noVoiceChats 1; set nextnoVoiceChats vstr noVoiceChatson; echo ^1noVoiceChats"

set nextnoVoiceChats "vstr noVoiceChatson"

bind u "vstr nextnoVoiceChats"

//Turns off VSay Text and shows Message in Console indicating its status

set noVoiceTexton "cg_noVoiceText 1; set nextnoVoiceText vstr noVoiceTextoff; echo ^2VoiceText"

set noVoiceTextoff "cg_noVoiceText 0; set nextnoVoiceText vstr noVoiceTexton; echo ^1noVoiceText"

set nextnoVoiceText "vstr noVoiceTexton"

bind i "vstr nextnoVoiceText"

//Shows/hides Weapon. Good for Mobile. Shows Message in Console indicating its status

set drawgunon "cg_drawgun 1; set nextdrawgun vstr drawgunoff; echo ^2Drawgun On"

set drawgunoff "cg_drawgun 0; set nextdrawgun vstr drawgunon; echo ^1Drawgun Off"

set nextdrawgun "vstr drawgunon"

bind F5 "vstr nextdrawgun"

//working, good for mortar on sight and ranged rifle grenade. Shows Message in Console indicating its status

set wolfparticleson "cg_wolfparticles 1; set nextwolfparticles vstr wolfparticlesoff; echo ^2Wolfparticles On"

set wolfparticlesoff "cg_wolfparticles 0; set nextwolfparticles vstr wolfparticleson; echo ^1Wolfparticles Off"

set nextwolfparticles "vstr wolfparticleson"

bind F6 vstr nextwolfparticles”

//Start and stop Demorecord with F12. Shows Message in Console indicating its status

set demoon "autorecord; set nextdemo vstr demooff; echo ^2Recording ^7demo"

set demooff "stoprecord; set nextdemo vstr demoon; echo ^7Recording ^1stopped"

set nextdemo "vstr demoon"

bind F12 "vstr nextdemo"

//Change Gamma. Shows Message in Console indicating its status

// Gamma up

bind F7 vstr gammaUp

// Gamma down

bind F8 vstr gammaDown

// Settings

set gamma1 "set r_gamma 0.5"

set gamma2 "set r_gamma 0.8"

set gamma3 "set r_gamma 1.1"

set gamma4 "set r_gamma 1.4"

set gamma5 "set r_gamma 1.7"

set gamma6 "set r_gamma 2.0"

// Script

set g1 "vstr gamma1; echo ^0> ^7Gamma^0: ^70^0.^75; set gammaUp vstr g2; set gammaDown echo ^0> ^7Gamma already set to minimum^0!"

set g2 "vstr gamma2; echo ^0> ^7Gamma^0: ^70^0.^78; set gammaUp vstr g3; set gammaDown vstr g1"

set g3 "vstr gamma3; echo ^0> ^7Gamma^0: ^71^0.^71; set gammaUp vstr g4; set gammaDown vstr g2"

set g4 "vstr gamma4; echo ^0> ^7Gamma^0: ^71^0.^74; set gammaUp vstr g5; set gammaDown vstr g3"

set g5 "vstr gamma5; echo ^0> ^7Gamma^0: ^71^0.^77; set gammaUp vstr g6; set gammaDown vstr g4"

set g6 "vstr gamma6; echo ^0> ^7Gamma^0: ^72^0.^70; set gammaUp echo ^0> ^7Gamma already set to maximum^0!; set gammaDown vstr g5"

set gammaUp vstr g1

set gammaDown echo ^0> ^7Use Gamma up first^0!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Useless? If it gets you shooting a quarter-second faster than the other guy, I wouldn't call that useless. Isn't that the idea behind switching instead of reloading in the first place?

Useless for many reasons.. the more control you have over your player, the better. Scripts come in handy, but many times people write ones that seem to be great, but are usually not only useless, but harmful to your playing experience.

For instance, it is possible to write a script so that by pressing one key, you switch to your needle (weaponbank 4), use it / revive someone (+attack), and switch back to your SMG (weaponbank 3). This script sounds cute and all, but I could think of countless situations in which it would slow things down unnecessarily rather than speed things up. The player could get gibbed, there could be two people to revive instead of just one, etc.

It's the same way with this seemingly-useful script. What if you don't wanna switch to your pistol? As Jorz said, there are situations where it would be better to pull out your needle, med packs, or a nade.

Also: in ET, it's not always that important to be shooting "a quarter-second faster than the other guy", because ET is less about reflexes and reactions and more about tracking and movement.

Edited by ohurcool

Look, If you shoot with M1Garant or K43 and if you hold down the mousebutton, you shoot very slowly.

If you click again and again, you shoot faster. :lol:

Is there a way/script if you hold down the mousebutton, you shoot as fast as if you click again and again??

I hope you understand my bad english ;)

Thx

Look, If you shoot with M1Garant or K43 and if you hold down the mousebutton, you shoot very slowly.

If you click again and again, you shoot faster. :lol:

Is there a way/script if you hold down the mousebutton, you shoot as fast as if you click again and again??

I hope you understand my bad english ;)

Thx

So a way to make a garand of k43 into a machine gun?

Would be a bit f***ed up don't you think

So a way to make a garand of k43 into a machine gun?

Would be a bit f***ed up don't you think

You dont understand but, there's no problem, I think now it's very useless and I posted this when I was very bored :lol:

Isn't there a script that allows you to fire akimbo is <2 seconds? I can't seem to find it and I doubt it would be legal...

Yeah, there is a script like that but:

1. It's very useless

2. It think it's not allowed

3. I dont know xD

In NOQ 2.55 is a shotgun bug..... Very very annoying.

If you kill someone, and you shoot [number] bullets in your enemy in the shot you kill him, so many kills do you get.

Can someone fix that??

Thx

@ skills and darkfang

such thing would be lame,

1.you wouldnt control your aim at all

2.hence reflexes and speed on hands would become useless.

Not really interested in actually using the script. Occasionally, a slower fire rate is better as it pans out of bullets, note akimbo reloading takes ages...

Ofc, if I really wanted to rapid fire, I could bind a letter/right click/ scroll wheel to primary fire. Not 100% sure whether it would be marginally faster, but it works on CS when I'm on terrorists. :hmm

Edit: Just remembered Jorz, in a imaginary scenario, what would happen if I used:

autoaimbot and the rapid fire akimbo script together, I dread to think what would happen if one of those hackers in jay 3 got their hands on those...??

Edited by darkfang77

Not really interested in actually using the script. Occasionally, a slower fire rate is better as it pans out of bullets, note akimbo reloading takes ages...

Ofc, if I really wanted to rapid fire, I could bind a letter/right click/ scroll wheel to primary fire. Not 100% sure whether it would be marginally faster, but it works on CS when I'm on terrorists. :hmm

Edit: Just remembered Jorz, in a imaginary scenario, what would happen if I used:

autoaimbot and the rapid fire akimbo script together, I dread to think what would happen if one of those hackers in jay 3 got their hands on those...??

reload time of akimbo/colt is same as smg,atleast thats how i feel it,ofc talking about single pistol,and you can fire pistols only just when reload stops (quicker than smg).

Pistol wouldnt work as sunlight said,but i havent researched it myself.If one of those hackers would get their hands on those they would be banned :)

@skills this topic is about scripts,no quarter bug has nothing to do here.

• 2 weeks later...

Is there a way to toggle your sprint-shoot script on and off with one button?

If you have a sprint-shoot script like this:

set AT2 "-attack; -sprint"

set AT1 "+attack; +sprint"

bind MOUSE1 "+vstr AT1 AT2"

Is there a way to press a button like "k" that you toggle MOUSE1 to the script and if you press it again that you bind MOUSE1 normally to +attack? And vice versa?

Pls tell me how. :D

Hope that you understood my bad english :lol:

Thx