Quake Live

BAM!!3

I just started playing quake live like yesterday.

so far the only downside I've found with it is you can't move your mouse in xfire in-game, but that's a minor issue

so anyone else play the game?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Anyone else here playing QL? If yes, add me and let's play some!

I play mostly duel, know the most popular maps and basic knowledge about item timing and spawns...but not very good in it :) Elo around 1300...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Faceit TV - QL Sunday Spring Cup starting soon!

Every Sunday there's a Cup hosted by Faceit where the best players of the world compete, with shoutcast and a good quality stream so it's usually quite entertaining. First there's the european and afterwards the north american cup played. Even if your not in quake it can be entertaining and there's always something to learn and copy of top players, no matter what game imo ;)

http://www.twitch.tv/faceittv

• Like 1

I played it for a bit when it first came out.

Does anyone know if there's frag cpma mod/servers for it?  I see they now have QuakeLIve Race which offers the cpma/defrag air control physics but I got TJRun for that.  Looking for some of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHo4l-qmGHI.  <-- best vid ever :D

Does anyone know if there's frag cpma mod/servers for it?

Settings are all there, like aircontrol, doublejump, fastswitch...Hitch is that you need a pro account to host servers, or premium to join custom servers, or a mate with pro who can invite 3 standard players to his server :P

Edited by S3ti