()()()BLOOPERS()()()

BloodyGustaf

So ET is a game bursting at the seams of hilarious moments that happen on a non-stop basis. Sometimes coincidences occur and spawn LMAOs' and sometimes we might do something that pissed someone off at the time but we look back and its funny :D . And SOMETIMES it's the chat during the game that makes us ROFL. I've had SOOoooo many and I think we should share them HERE!

So whether its really funny or a story about people on both sides having a truce and goofing off, share your moments here. Oh and 1 story per post....you can by all means keep posting but don't put 10 long stories in 1 post. :thanks

I'll start us off.

The map was Venice. I decide "too hell with standard issue fighting" and fight the entire map kamikaze style. So I was shift/double jumping my way constantly around the map with grenade in hand and attempting to blow up amongst the densest amount of axis I could find.

That was funny enough. But then in the last 10 seconds of the map I find my "buddy" JoeDirt mortaring. I'm not an ass hole and I support helping my mortarring teammates, but I was on an explosion high and as I said it was the last 10 seconds of the map.

...so I toss a well aimed nade right between his legs, KABLOOEY! I explode and he goes flying in the air still holding his mortar, but his shot was ruined. Funny right?..... right?.......... wrong.

oooOOOOH was Joe P-I-S-S-E-D! :censored Why was he so pissed? Well as it turns out he was OWNING with the mortar and was 1 shot away from a *MONSTER KILL*, that last shot was supposed to be the grand finale!

I apologized to joe, got splatted multiple times the next map, and whenever he was a mortar I tryed to make it up to him by being his personal field ops.

We've ticked each other off before, but here's to you joe! :cheers

Lol it bugs me when people walk over mines in front of you.

Yesterday I was spotting at least 20+ mines and 2 guys could clearly see me as a medic with binoculars but still decided to walk past me and through the mines. Bastards killed us all. :|

Things like that happen to me day in and day out. :embrass

Yesterday I was spotting at least 20+ mines and 2 guys could clearly see me as a medic with binoculars but still decided to walk past me and through the mines. Bastards killed us all. :|

u need to love kamikaze :D :D

Muahahaha DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol::D

aww Terror you had me laughing at that :lol: Just the simple way you put it I guess created a nice deliverance

Ok I got another story that just happened to me today.

So me and =sniper= are on MLB Temple and we get Spiffy T. to show us how to get in the secret room. He shows us and goes on but we still can't get in. Being as how we also didn't feel like pitching in and helping the team we stayed at the allied first spawn DEAD SET ON GETTING THAT THING TO WORK!

...but to no avail. Thus we went to morons with weapons phase 2

... and THREW EVERYTHING WE HAD AT THAT :censored WOODEN BOARD OF FRUSTRATION!

<====== yeah that video is pretty much what we did to the tent bulletin board. :twisted: We emptyed all of our pistols, thompsons, panzerfaust, grenades, molotovs, throwin knives, regular stabby knife, poison gas, poison needle, AIRSTRIKES AND ARTY, flamethrower, and yeah...you get the point.

I ended up getting in the secret room next time around.

Ok so this happened to me earlier today on Jaymod1. With the flamethrower being my weapon of choice, its so much fun in the opposing spawn lol. So i shift+double jump my way to the other spawn, and while im in the air, close to landing near a good spot to burn `em, i playdead. What i didnt know was that a player on the other side was playing dead waiting for someone to come into their spawn. he "resurrected" and killed me!

• Administrators

Bumping goes no where. We always look for applications from the last page. So, in fact if you bump your applications goes to first page and we are planning to invite 20 new members this time from the suggestion posted by our members in our members section.

And those 20 are chosen by regulars and members.

20 is appx it could be less or more.

• Administrators
ooh ... :o ... um wups :D

Figured I would post in general section rather then app section so all can see it :P

OK EVERYONE! I got a new one for "Bloopers"

Today we're playing on the Caen map, and before the axis capture the allies first spawn I had stolen the secret documents twice. The 1st time I died when I decided not to turn it in at the boat, I instead just swam around and waited for the allies to come and get it back because I like toying with them. :D

The SECOND time I got it...that is the memorable one. I jacked it and hid in the 2 story building on the axis side of the river and once I got in, it just so happend to be when the axis also captured the allies first spawn. I dodged 3 panzer rockets from an allie who was quickly on the scene. 2 came through the windows and another when he came into the building for up close and personal time. But I lived and got back in our spawn where I reloaded on health and ammo.

I pushed one of our new to the server afk'ers a good distance to that side of the street building that you can get inside if you break down the door. Yal know which one I'm talking about? The one next to where the tank starts off. Yeah so I push him inside there with me cause I figure he'll make a nice store window dummy while I layed down on the floor in the game, and got up IRL to go grab a snack. I come back and he's shanking my face and pushing me around. As I'm telling him "Tyaco stop pushing me you ass hat, I'm not afk" he pushes me out into the middle of the street WHEN AN ALLY IS UNDER THE WOODEN PLATFORM NEARBY!!!(you know, the one where if you crawl under it, it'll lead into a side alley down to the river) The ally guy kills me from a distance and the secret documents fall into Tyaco's (aka:retarded asshat) hands. I start flipping out, but tyaco some how doesn't lose them and I even get him to follow me. So I lead him to the side alley where I plan on pushing him into plain site, let him die, steal the documents and go back into hiding to chat it up until I feel like turning in the plans.

WELL, as I'm setting this up an ally rambo med who was already in the water apparently jumps out, there's sporatic gun fireing, I go down, and tyaco never stands a chance. With a simple "Kthanksbye!" the ally take the documents like that.

I.....WENT.....APE SHIT! :censored

Karma just kicked me in the balls and then hit me over the head with a shovel and I wanted a bloody revenge. :mad After letting out a godzilla roar in general chat I constantly assualted the allied secret document building BY MY SELF(*cough* thank you rest of axis team...not) and even managed to steal the documents two more times, but neither times did I escape with them. It's hard to single handidly blast your way through into a building and steal something that 5+ allies are guarding non stop because they know you're coming....even when you are all yiked up on adrenaline and rage hell bent on getting your objective like I was.

Lesson Learned: TURN THAT SHIT IN (or hide so well that the morons on your own team can't find you)