Lakers :P

daredevil

KOBEEEEE

I hate the lakers (i'm a sun's fan) but i can't deny that Kobe is the greatest player in the game. (lebron can wait his turn). If Dwight Howard hits 1 of his 2 free throws at the end of game 4 the magic win. In game 2 if Lee hits the darn LAY UP then the magic win. This series should be 3-1, but in favor of the magic, not the Lakers. I guess that's why they play the game.

• Administrators

Kobee sucked in his last 2 games... at that start of 4th match i thought magic would own lakers badly but Fisher changed the table by his 3 pointer in the end... .. But u got to give Ariza credit for changing the table in lakers favor.

I am Lakers fan. ;)

Eh

I should be, i was born outside of LA and i am a huge USC fan, but i've lived in Arizona for too long, and the suns "dislike" the lakers.

And my father and grandfather are die hard celtics fans, straight out of Boston, so i wasn't allowed to like LA.

Even though they knocked my team, err, player (LBJ) out of the playoffs, I am cheering for the Magic. Dwight Howard is a freak and Courtney Lee went to Western Kentucky so I gotta represent, although I think the Lakers are by far the best team in the league since Cleveland refuses to put any talent around LeBron.

screw the lakers. kobe doesn't deserve another championship after he drugged up that minor and had sex with her. dwight howard is an all around good person and deserves to win the championship more than kobe. to put it simply, its good vs evil with lakers being the evil ones.

dwight howard did choke at the end though. so putting their characters aside, the lakers 'deserve' to win because orlando isn't ready.

magic are going to win the next one and its going to be 3-2 then lakers will win at home.

• Administrators
screw the lakers. kobe doesn't deserve another championship after he drugged up that minor and had sex with her.

I don't remember it exactly but did he got charged/proved for it?

Charges were dropped and the girl fell off the face of the earth. People still think he did it though, and even if he didn't people were mad at him for having such an obvious affair on his wife with her.

But anyway I do like Dwight Howard, but he needs some serious work. He has been practically obsolete offensively in 3 of the games this series. He looks like he's playing in the WNBA. Getting stupid offensive fouls, not taking it hard to the basket, i haven't seen a single big dunk from him, and when he goes to the line he's a 65% shooter at best. He's good, but it'll take a few years (i hope that soon) before he's great.

Kobe never raped anybody, he doesn't seem like a rapist and that girl had a lot to gain by getting him convicted. The way the officials are calling the finals are really favoring the Lakers, Howard can't move without getting called.

Hi all,

tonight is the big day!! Lakers gonna win the title. Im not a big lakers-fan, but kobe deserves it!!! He is playing awesome :mad for years, never injured(not like f.E. T-Mac). Game 5 is the last one! No more Nba for months. :roll: Just wnba lol :hmm

Next Year: llebron gonna take it!!! :D

cya

{NB}SonnY

Next Year: llebron gonna take it!!! :D {NB}SonnY

NO...! my home boy D*Wade(Miami Heats) will take it all the way baby! but any how, it's going to go to a game 6... Lakers take it at home.

Ariza FINALS PLAYOFFS MVP!!!

Most likely it will be Kobe or Fisher :P

GREAT DAMN GAME. Can't wait for Sunday game.

Still surprised people think Kobe would rape a girl when his wife looks like this rony_seikly.jpg

[based on a True Story in my head] Pretty sure the girl told him to pay and she would keep it quiet, and Kobe probably said "f*** no, I don't pay for no pu**y, B) I ain't like Shaq and the other players who pay off hush money* The girl probably said "Alright just unload on my face :shock: " Double crossing him she swallows his load, and forgets she has to save that shit for evidence but no she is a dumb BLONDE and loses her case. Kobe was lucky it was a BLONDE. :D