Base Race

Crasher

I'm not suggesting this, I'm just gonna see if anyone likes this map as much as I do. It's so fun (if the teams are balanced) and pretty challenging for both teams. I like how there's a ton of ways to get the construction pieces to your bases on the map.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres how the sequence goes for baserace

1st week: omg omg baserace yea!

2nd week: guess baserace works..

3rd - 5th week: any map but this one. if its voted tho then i guess ill play it

6th week: omg baserace, BYE GUYS!

point is that it gets old quick..

Basewars does get old quick, very quick.

I'd love to play some variants of basewars though, like panza wars or sniper wars.

That way people can play a map purely to use weapons that they rarely get to use (Panza practice) or sniper practice.

But otherwise, normal basewars get old...

Truth is Its a fun map but it gets boring after a while. I think it would be awesome though if you could destroy the walls buildings then fight to build them again.

I have a jay server set up for fun and one of the maps on it is baserace_desert.

Noelle can play Baserace_desert for hours, with no other players. She loves "getting the big red box" and taking it to the "circle" and then a building or gate appears.

Baserace is very popular for new players, also you don't need any teamwork or classes, so you can make it Panzerwar too and it is even more fun.

I agree that if you keep playing it it will get boring. But with a smaller team size on each it's a lot easier to build up your base so it makes it fun for both teams.

i also like baserace, but not the actual version on silent. i used to play a 24mins version and baserace dessert. actually i played in a server that does 24/7 baserace XD i dont c what is the problem with the map. is so much fun.