Base Race

Crasher

i also like baserace, but not the actual version on silent. i used to play a 24mins version and baserace dessert. actually i played in a server that does 24/7 baserace XD i dont c what is the problem with the map. is so much fun.

My old Clan S2H used to have a baserace only server and it was pretty popular.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth is Its a fun map but it gets boring after a while. I think it would be awesome though if you could destroy the walls buildings then fight to build them again.

If anyone adds destructible environments to ET as a whole, it'll add a whole new dimension to a lot of maps.

I have a jay server set up for fun and one of the maps on it is baserace_desert.

Noelle can play Baserace_desert for hours, with no other players. She loves love "getting the big red box" and taking it to the "circle" and then a building or gate appears.

Baserace is very popular for new players, also you don't need any teamwork or classes, so you can make it Panzerwar too and it is even more fun.

Teamword does help

dude... panzerwar + crazygravity

Wooo Baserace!!

2nd or 3rd favorite map for sure!

Love when it comes around, its great fun for sniping.

Put this, fuel dump, and etbeach on a server and I would probably never leave.

not every player plays sniper for a bunch of hours,full dump can seem good to snipe but its a lame map for anything else.

On-topic

first time i played i delivered 8 obj's on my own and everybody was accusing me of tj bot lmao,most ppl dont even know there is dj on this map.after 7 maps it was revoted and half ppl left me either,as most say it gets boring after some time.

I think the server killer is Rail gun.

if you want to play fun maps suggest them for jaymod.

We need to keep original maps in the most competitive server we have.

One fun map is ok imo,but baserace+goldendunk nono.

Btw you cant revote a map if its been played 4 maps or so before.

if you want to play fun maps suggest them for jaymod.

We need to keep original maps in the most competitive server we have.

One fun map is ok imo,but baserace+goldendunk nono.

Btw you cant revote a map if its been played 4 maps or so before.

I suggested 2 maps yesterday, and nobody has posted on them. Check it out.

not every player plays sniper for a bunch of hours,full dump can seem good to snipe but its a lame map for anything else.

No, but most people do play smg for hours on end. I suggest they take a break from smg on maps they don't like playing smg on, yet are good for sniping. I very rarely do the same. On maps like oasis I'll occasionally go engi to try and rush the map. It doesn't usually work out well cause i can't kill anyone, so i rely mainly on being sneaky and end up with massive deaths and few kills.

Baserace is so old I cant stand it anymore, although it is SOOO much better than golden punk err dunk

+1

nabs just vote these two all the time.imo its normal to vote for example adler once,then after 6 maps vote it again,but playing goldendunk every hour or so if maps being rushed is wtflol.

But i cant say smth,everybody votes what he likes to play :)