What a fag...

BiGGie

Trevor Reznik - this guy have bind "This is Fokus mom" and in that is the sound of orgasm... I want him to be banned for this coz its not allowed and this fag wont say anything about my mother.. i Have a proof, 109539525-4.jpg..

Thanks.!

Edited by BiGGie

Here put this code in your autoexec.cfg file:

set cg_novoicechats 1

That will turn off the sound on those vsays so you don't have to listen to all that crap.

If you don't have an autoexec file you can make one easily with Notepad, just change the extension to .cfg instead of .txt and save it in your etmain folder.

When you are playing ET, just type /exec autoexec.cfg in your console (hit ~ to open it), and it will run the autoexec file and turn off the voicechat.

It's good if you want to play on Jay2 but you have your family around and you don't want them to hear all the profanity.

Here put this code in your autoexec.cfg file:

set cg_novoicechats 1

That will turn off the sound on those vsays so you don't have to listen to all that crap.

If you don't have an autoexec file you can make one easily with Notepad, just change the extension to .cfg instead of .txt and save it in your etmain folder.

When you are playing ET, just type /exec autoexec.cfg in your console (hit ~ to open it), and it will run the autoexec file and turn off the voicechat.

It's good if you want to play on Jay2 but you have your family around and you don't want them to hear all the profanity.

Especially if MccLoud is there.

=F|A=MccLoud: Do you suck dicks?

Ehem ^_^ <3

Yeah, /cg_novoicechats is handy at times, I have it on a toggle.. Problem is, I like to hear the real vsays that come standard with ET like 'enemy in disguise' 'need a medic' 'need ammo' etc because they're necessary.. Just a shame there isnt a /cg_novoicechats 2 which enables default ET ones but disables custom ones >.<

Especially if MccLoud is there.

Ehem ^_^ <3

Yeah, /cg_novoicechats is handy at times, I have it on a toggle.. Problem is, I like to hear the real vsays that come standard with ET like 'enemy in disguise' 'need a medic' 'need ammo' etc because they're necessary.. Just a shame there isnt a /cg_novoicechats 2 which enables default ET ones but disables custom ones >.<

lmao so true

do u suck dicks?

nah, but seriously if I see him doing this I'll personally mute him. moms shouldn't be thrown in the game, I lost mine to heart failure, so if someone talks about my mom in game, there's gonna be problems.

do u suck dicks?

nah, but seriously if I see him doing this I'll personally mute him. moms shouldn't be thrown in the game, I lost mine to heart failure, so if someone talks about my mom in game, there's gonna be problems.

GG. 'Your mom' jokes should be left in the school playground lol. Once you reach your teens you're supposed to find a moral compass of your own, and above that, learn respect..

Personally, anyone can joke about my mum - if they get me started then they'll probably be horrified about what I have to say about her. But for those who love (or like, for that matter) their mothers, this sort of slander is off the cards.. Insulting someone is one thing, but to insult their mother is just pathetic.

might i just add...whose mother has never had an orgasm? that should be a compliment ;)

I don't wanna know about my mother having orgasms lol

• Haha 1